Hi, friends! I’m feeling spring in the air this week (finally). Last night, I went for a walk in Central Park, and I swear that I even saw a few blades of green grass peeking through all the brown. It’s all making me very happy.
Of course, there are rumblings of another storm heading our way, but I’m just going to ignore that for now. I hope I’m not the only who feels like their life has revolved around the crazy weather this year!
Here are a few of the inspirational links I found this week:
Brit + Co. has 16 Fresh Wallpapers for Your Desktop. I’m partial to the colorful cacti.
These Crispy Roasted Lemon Baby Artichokes from Running to the Kitchen look amazing. Plus, my husband hates artichokes … more for me!
I’m an Aries (my bday is next week), so I enjoyed reading my Monthly Fashion Horoscope from On the Daily EXPRESS. What’s your sign? Does it fit you?
The Londoner shows you how to make Ice Cream for Breakfast, and it’s healthy (win-win).
I love making my own jewelry, so this Anthropologie Braided Bobs Bracelet Knockoff from Flamingo Toes caught my eye immediately. It even has a tassel!
Make your own Kate Spade-Inspired Glitter Watch. Glitter and Gloss shows your how.
This Smoky Avocado Ranch Dip from Coconut & Lime sounds divine.
No fountain of youth, no problem. Mrs. Lilien tells you how to stay Forever Young.
Have you ever done a detox? It’s not my thing (just the thought of giving up food makes me crabby), but I’d definitely replace my breakfast with a Spring Detox Smoothie from Henry Happened.
Hold your keys on a DIY Studded Leather Key Ring from A Pair & a Spare.
Toast is having a moment. The Beauty Department has 3 Ways to Top Avocado Toast that are delicious and good for your skin, too.
Did you know that Target has their own beauty box? The best thing about it is that it only costs $5 (plus, no subscription required). This is my first one, and I loved it. It’s totally worth it for the full size mascara and lip gloss alone! The box is sold out, but I’ll let you know when the next one comes out.
Save a little money on your weekend shopping:
- Philosophy: Friday, March 21 ONLY: get 40% off purity and hope duo OR get 50% off select gift sets + get free fresh cream when you spend $30 with code mar14fresh.
- Nordstrom: has some great things going on! Get a free gift with a $39.50 Lancôme purchase. Shop denim under $100. PLUS, and best of all, cardholders earn triple points March 19-23.
- Kohl’s: during the Friends & Family Sale, take 20% off everything with Code FRIENDS20 (valid through 3/23).
- Target: has some great deals! Spend $99 on women’s clothing and save 20% + save up to 20% on select kids apparel + spend $50 on select Furniture and Decor & get a $10 Target Card with Promo Code SAVE10 (all offers valid through 3/22).
- The Limited: take 40% off EVERYTHING – sale items included – with code FASHION.
- C. Wonder: take 30% off your entire purchase with code 30LOVE (ends 3/27).
- Forever 21: panties are 5 for $15 – get one in every color!
- Lucy Activewear: take an extra 30% off sale items + get free shipping.
- Bauble Bar: get 20% off on all Maya Brenner Products (ends 3/31).
- Alternative Apparel: save 20% on dresses (ends 3/24).
- Hancock Fabrics: save an extra 10% Off on your entire purchase with Code: ABTTN (valid through 3/26).
- World Market: save 10% with code: SAVEBIG10 + get free shipping on orders $150 or more with code: SHIPFREE150 (valid until 4/7).
- Design Within Reach: is clearing out their warehouse. Save 15%-75% on select items. Check out their Nani Marquina Rug Sale while you are at it, too.
- Sur La Table: take an Extra 30% Off BBQ Items at SurLaTable.com (ends 3/23).
OK, I can’t forget the cocktail. Making Nice in the Midwest shared a recipe for a Clementini that looks so tasty. Cheers to the weekend!
How are your weekend plans shaping up? Mine involve a movie marathon.
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).