Treat yourself to one of my favorite recipes, Layered Greek Hummus Dip! It's easy to make and ALWAYS a hit with a crowd!
My parents took my sister and I to lots of parties when we were kids.
These parties were mostly attended by adults—boring!—so we usually headed straight to the food. At one of these parties, we parked ourselves in front of a big bowl of dip and proceeded to polish off the whole thing uninterrupted!
I still love almost any kind of dip, but this Layered Greek Hummus Dip is one of my favorites ... and it's a guaranteed party hit. It's quick to make and absolutely packed with fresh flavors.
Simply pair this Hummus Dip with veggies and chips, and you have a party!
This easy recipe is made with simple ingredients you'll find at any grocery store. Here's what you'll need:
- Feta Cheese
- Grape Tomatoes
- Kalmata Olives
- Fresh Parsley
I made this layered appetizer with my go to homemade hummus recipe. It's super easy and fast to make (and better than store bought, if I do say so myself!), but you can use purchased hummus, too.
This dip features my fave combination of veggies. Feel free to change it up by adding other ingredients, such as chopped green or red onion, bell peppers, hot peppers, or even fresh dill. You could also top it with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil or a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
You can also switch things up by making this dip with another hummus flavor. My Sun Dried Tomato Hummus, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Olive Hummus, Roasted Garlic Hummus, or Spicy Chipotle Hummus would all be delicious.
How to Make Layered Greek Hummus Dip
Ready to get started on this quick and easy recipe?
The first thing you're going to do is make the hummus. I've linked up my favorite version in the recipe card below. It takes minutes to make, but if you're in a pinch, substitute a large container of store bought instead.
Chop up the veggies and crumble the feta next. Then, you're ready to start assembling ... I like to arrange the ingredients in this order:
- Spread the hummus on a large plate or small platter.
- Top it with the feta, followed by the grape tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives.
- Finish with a sprinkle of parsley.
This Layered Greek Hummus is so tasty that it's hard to stop at one bite. If you're serving a big crowd, make sure to double the recipe.
Tip: want to make this recipe vegan? Just skip the feta!
What to Serve with Hummus Dip
Pair this Greek Layer Dip with fresh veggies (like carrots, celery, and strips of bell pepper), crunchy crackers, or my homemade pita chips.
If you enjoyed this Greek dip with hummus and feta, make sure to check out all of my hummus recipes! Looking for other appetizer ideas? Check out these next:
- Baked Feta
- Feta, Pepper, and Olive Bites
- Blue Cheese Stuffed Dates
- Lemon Artichoke Spread
- Baked Ricotta
- Mexican Baked Spinach Dip
- Caprese Skewers
- Feta Stuffed Peppers
You can find all of my appetizer recipes here!
Layered Greek Hummus Dip
- Hummus (my tried-and-true recipe)
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- ⅓ cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- crackers, pita chips, and veggies, for serving
- Make hummus, then spread on a large plate or small platter.
- Sprinkle hummus with feta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and parsley (in that order).
- Serve hummus with crackers, pita chips, and/or veggies for dipping. Enjoy!