This post is sponsored by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone.
Celebrate game day with one of my favorite recipes, Layered Greek Hummus Dip! It’s easy to make and always a hit with a crowd!
Layered Green Hummus Dip
When it comes to game day, I am all about the food!
I love coming up with unique recipes to share with my guests, because there’s nothing that brings people together quite like a great game and delicious snacks.
And a mouthwatering dip, like this Layered Greek Hummus Dip, has always been impossible for me to resist!
My parents took my sister and I to lots of parties when we were kids.
These parties were mostly attended by adults—boring!—so we usually headed straight to the food. At one of these parties, we apparently parked ourselves in front of a big bowl of dip and proceeded to polish off the whole thing uninterrupted!
Of course, dip goes well with crackers, and we loved those, too. My sister’s childhood nickname wasn’t Krissy Crackers for nothing!
My mom always kept our cupboard stocked with Wheat Thins, and I still love them, especially paired with my Layered Greek Hummus Dip. These thin, crunchy crackers are perfect for scooping up a little bit of everything this tasty dip has to offer!
Entertaining for game day doesn’t have to be difficult.
This Layered Greek Hummus Dip is one of my favorite recipes, and it’s a guaranteed party hit. It’s quick to make and absolutely packed with fresh flavors (a great alternative to heavier game day fare).
Simply pair my dip with Wheat Thins and enough Coca-Cola for everyone, and you have a party!
How to Make Layered Greek Hummus Dip
This Greek inspired dip couldn’t be easier to make, and it starts with my tried and true hummus recipe.
My easy hummus recipe comes together fast, and in case you’re wondering, homemade hummus really does taste way better than the store bought stuff. I swear!
The hummus recipe minutes to make, so it’s definitely worth the effort. That said, if you’re in a major time pinch, feel free to use hummus from the grocery store for this Layered Greek Hummus Dip instead.
After spreading the hummus on a large plate or small platter, you’ll top it with feta, grape tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and a sprinkle of parsley. That’s it, time to eat!
This Layered Greek Hummus Dip is so tasty that it’s hard to stop at one bite, so if you’re serving a big crowd, make sure to double the recipe.
Pair my easy Layered Greek Hummus Dip with fresh veggies, Wheat Thins or my homemade pita chips, and Coca-Cola for easy game day entertaining!
Love this Layered Hummus Dip?
If you enjoyed this Greek dip with hummus and feta, make sure to check out some of my other hummus recipes!
- How to Make Hummus (the BEST, most authentic recipe + tons of tips)
- Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Easy Olive Hummus
- Southwest Hummus with Spicy Corn Relish
- Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Roasted Veggie Bowl (hummus is one of the ingredients)
- Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl (this bowl uses hummus, too)
- Hummus Sandwich with Pesto and Veggies
You can find all of my appetizer recipes here!
Layered Greek Hummus Dip
- Hummus (my tried-and-true recipe)
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- crackers, pita chips, and veggies, for serving
- Spread hummus on a large plate or small platter.
- Sprinkle hummus with feta, tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and parsley (in that order).
- Serve hummus with crackers, pita chips, and/or veggies for dipping. Enjoy!
What is your favorite game day recipe?