Cool off with a glass of this delicious Peach Green Tea! This tasty drink is easy to make and so refreshing ... you'll want to have a glass in your hand all summer long!
I'm a huge green tea drinker, whether it's iced in summer and hot in winter. It's full of healthy antioxidants, and it even contains a natural chemical called theanine that provides a calming effect.
On the flip side, I know that some people find green tea bitter and grassy-tasting. If that sounds like you, then you have to try this Peach Green Tea! This "Tea Cooler" is made with freshly brewed tea, paired with sweet, juicy peaches and fragrant mint.
You are going to love this easy recipe. It super refreshing, quick and easy to make, and you can easily customize the flavor by using different fruits and teas. Best of all, it tastes amazing!
Ready to start sipping? Keep scrolling for all the delicious details!
You only need four ingredients to make this delightful drink:
- Tea - Use your favorite green tea bags for this recipe.
- Peaches - You'll use two peaches to flavor the drink and to garnish it. Choose the freshest ones you can find.
- Mint - Fresh mint adds a wonderful flavor and fragrance to the tea.
- Sugar - You'll use a little sugar to sweeten the drink.
This easy Iced Peach Green Tea is naturally vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, and gluten free, which means everyone can enjoy it!
You'll Also Need
To make this flavored Ice Tea, you'll need a tea kettle to heat the water, a blender to puree the peaches, and four tall heatproof glasses. If you don't have heatproof glasses, you can make the recipe in any heatproof container, like a saucepan, mugs, or a pitcher.
How to Make Peach Green Tea
This recipe has a few steps, but it's simple to make! You'll find a detailed recipe card below, but here's an overview of the steps:
- Brew tea. Start by adding two tea bags to each glass, plus a sprig of mint, then fill glass one-third full with boiling water. Let steep five minutes.
- Prepare peaches. While the tea is steeping, cut one of the peaches into large chunks, then puree it until smooth, along with a little sugar.
- Cool tea. After tea has steeped, remove the tea bags and mint. Then add two ice cubes to each glass and stir until they're melted.
- Mix tea and peach puree. Add three tablespoons of peach puree to each glass, then stir until combined.
- Garnish and serve. Cut remaining peach into wedges, then add two wedges to each glass. Fill each glass to top with ice, then garnish each glass with another peach wedge and a sprig of mint.
And that's all there is to it ... your Peach Green Tea is ready to drink!
Tip: I made my tea in individual glasses, but feel free to make a big batch in a heatproof pitcher if you'd prefer.
This refreshing Tea Cooler recipe is easy to customize with different ingredients. Here are some ideas to try:
- Tea - This drink can be made with any variety of tea, from black to herbal. Have fun experimenting!
- Fruit - Try using different fruits, such as strawberries, blueberries, mango, citrus, melon, or a combination of fruits.
- Sweetener - Adjust the sweetness level by adding more or less sugar to taste. You could also use a different sweetener, such as honey or maple syrup.
- Lemonade - Turn this drink into a Starbucks-inspired treat, but stirring in a half cup of cold lemonade. Yum!
This recipe makes four servings. If you can't drink it all at once, store the the leftover tea in your refrigerator for two to three days.
Looking for more refreshing drink ideas? Try one of these tasty recipes next:
- Green Tea with Coconut Water
- Melon Green Tea
- Green Tea Smoothie
- Single Serving Lemonade
- Rhubarb Soda
- Watermelon Lemonade
- Mango Juice
- Watermelon Juice
- Strawberry Lemonade
Peach Green Tea
- 8 green tea bags
- 1 small bunch fresh mint
- 2 large peaches
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Tea Kettle
- 4 tall heatproof glasses (or heatproof pitcher)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Place 2 tea bags, plus a sprig of mint in each glass, then fill ⅓ full with boiling water (about ⅔ cup water). Let tea steep for 5 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, cut one of the peaches into large chunks. Place peach chunks and sugar in the blender and puree until smooth.
- After 5 minutes, remove tea bags and mint from glasses. Add two ice cubes to each glass, then stir vigorously until melted.
- Stir 3 tablespoons peach puree into each glass.
- Cut remaining peach into 12 wedges. Add two wedges to each glass.
- Fill each glass to top with ice. Garnish each glass with a peach wedge and a sprig of mint.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!