Treat yourself to this Pesto, Feta, and Veggie Pizza tonight!
This delicious vegetarian pizza is loaded with amazing flavors that are impossible to resist, and it's simple to make!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
If there's one food I could never pass by, it's pizza. I love, love, love it! And since I like my pizza packed with veggies, I can tell myself it's healthy. Ha!
This Pesto, Feta, and Veggie Pizza is one of my favorites, and I think you're going to love it, too. It's packed with fresh vegetables, salty olives, and tangy feta cheese.
Each bite is a treat ... this is truly a recipe worth craving! And it's easy to make to boot.
Keep reading to learn how to make this scrumptious Veggie Pizza, then bake one tonight!
This tasty pizza use ingredients you can find in any grocery store. Here's what you'll need:
- Fresh Veggies - A delicious combo of mushrooms, tomatoes, red onions, and red pepper. Make this recipe your own by adding your fave vegetables!
- Cheese - The Mozzarella and Feta used here add tons of flavor. Try substituting goat cheese or even blue cheese for the feta if you want to change things up.
- Olives- Salty kalamata olives are a great compliment to the fresh veggies and tangy feta.
- Pesto - Use my Homemade Pesto to make this pizza for best results, or save a little time and use store bought.
You'll Also Need
You'll need a baking sheet to roast the pumpkin (these Circulon pans are my fave) and a food processor to make the pesto. And of course, you'll need a pizza pan ... this USA Pan Pizza Pan is the BEST!
How to Make Pesto Feta Pizza
You're going to love how easy this gourmet Veggie Pizza is to make! You'll find a detailed, printable recipe below, but here's a quick overview of the steps:
- Prep the veggies. Start by sautéing the mushrooms. Then seed and chop the tomatoes. You can blot them dry if they're really juicy. This will keep your pizza from getting soggy. You'll also want to slice the red pepper and onion.
- Spread the dough on your pizza pan. I like to take my dough out of the fridge before I start prepping ingredients so it has time to warm up a bit. If the dough doesn't want to stay spread out, let it rest for a bit, then stretch a little more. Repeat this process until the dough covers your pan.
- Add the toppings. Spread a layer of pesto over the crust, then add the cheese and the veggies. Finish with a layer of kalamata olives and feta cheese.
- Bake the pizza. You want to cook it until the crust is golden and the toppings are lightly browned.
And that's all there is to it ... time to eat. Yum!
Make this Pesto, Feta, and Veggie Pizza tonight! It's the perfect way to perk up your week.
More Veggie Pizza Recipes
If you enjoyed Pesto Feta Pizza recipe, you'll like these other pizzas, too!
- Deep Dish Pizza with Broccoli, Spinach, and Feta
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Gorgonzola Pizza
- Grape, Feta, and Pesto Pizza
- Easy Gorgonzola Pear Pizza
- Plum, Walnut, and Gouda Pizza
- Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes, and Broccoli
- Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza
- Summer Veggie Pizza
- Easy Tortilla Pizzas - Three Ways
- How to Throw a Homemade Pizza
- Roasted Pumpkin Pizza
Pesto, Feta, and Veggie Pizza
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ pound sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound pizza dough
- ⅓ cup pesto
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 red pepper, quartered and sliced
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeds and membranes removed, chopped
- ¼ large red onion, sliced
- ⅓ cup kalamata olives, halved
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Remove pizza dough from refrigerator.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms when hot and cook, stirring often, until browned.
- Stir in garlic and remove from heat; continue stirring for a couple minutes as pan cools. Season mushrooms to taste with salt and pepper. Allow to cool.
- Lightly spray a 15-inch pizza pan with nonstick spray (or coat with olive oil).
- Press pizza dough onto pan until it reaches the edges.
- Spread pesto evenly over crust, then top with about ⅔ of the mozzarella cheese.
- Top cheese with mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, onions, and olives.
- Sprinkle with feta and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake pizza until crust is well browned, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes, then cut into slices. Enjoy!
What are your favorite pizza toppings?