This Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza recipe is sponsored by Stella Cheese. All opinions are my own.
Celebrate tasty autumnal flavors by making this crave-worthy Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza!
This post contains affiliate links.
As much as I enjoy a night out, sometimes a quiet evening at home is the best! Once the weather turns cool, there’s nothing I like more than getting cozy under a blanket and watching a great movie.
When it comes to movie night, my husband and I definitely have our favorites flicks.
We’ve watched Sideways too many times to count. If we’re in the mood for action, we’ll watch something in The Hunger Games series. I also love Waitress and Hairspray, although I might have to convince Joel to watch those movies!
The other thing that makes a great movie night is amazing food. Sure, popcorn is always welcome, but I like to make the occasion special by cooking something extra delicious.
This Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza is the perfect choice!
Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza
This pizza is so delicious! And it’s filled with all those yummy fall flavors we all crave at this time of year.
You’ll love the rich, hearty taste and that it’s packed with veggies.
Best of all, it’s easy to make … so let’s get started!
How to Make Roasted Vegetable Pizza
This Roasted Vegetable Pizza is simple to make and full of flavor.
You’ll start by roasting the cauliflower and butternut squash with fresh rosemary.
While that’s cooking, saute the baby kale with a little garlic and red pepper flakes.
This Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza has no sauce.
You’ll start by brushing the crust with a little olive. Then, top it with Asiago cheese.
Asiago is the perfect cheese for this Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza. It complements the roasted vegetables and adds a ton of flavor!
You’ll top the pizza with the veggies next. Then, add another layer of cheese before baking.
It only takes about 15 minutes to bake, and then it’s time to enjoy your Roasted Vegetable Pizza … and maybe a movie, too!
Try topping this Roasted Vegetable Pizza with your favorite roasted veggies.
Brussels sprouts would be amazing and would work well with the butternut squash and cauliflower.
Have fun creating your perfect pizza!
Roasted Fall Vegetable Pizza
For Roasted Vegetables:
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 5 ounces baby kale or spinach
- 1 pound pizza dough
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups shredded Stella Asiago cheese, divided
- 1/4 cups chopped Kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Prepare roasted vegetables:
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, squash, rosemary, 1 tbsp. olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread veggies on baking sheet.
- Bake vegetables for 20 minutes or until browned, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- While vegetables are roasting, combine 2 tsp. olive oil, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and garlic in a medium saute pan.
- Heat over medium and cook until garlic is fragrant.
- Add kale to pan and cook, stirring constantly, until wilted.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Press pizza dough into a 10 x 15-inch baking pan (or similar).
- Brush crust with olive oil.
- Cover crust with 1 cup cheese.
- Top cheese with kale, then roasted vegetables, then kalamata olives.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of Asiago over pizza.
- Bake pizza for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is browned.
- Sprinkle remaining teaspoon of rosemary over pizza.
- Cut pizza into pieces and serve immediately.
Loved this Roasted Vegetable Pizza?
If you enjoyed this delicious veggie pizza, you’ll love these recipes, too!
- Gorgonzola Pear Pizza
- Deep Dish Pizza with Broccoli, Spinach, and Feta
- Plum and Gouda Pizza
- Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes, and Broccoli
- Pesto, Feta, and Veggie Pizza
- Summer Veggie Pizza
- White Pizza
What is your favorite flick for a movie night in?