This Strawberry Dark Chocolate bark is a decadent treat that takes minutes to make ... treat yourself to a batch today!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Is there any better combination than strawberries and chocolate ... I think not!
I'm absolutely in love with this Strawberry Dark Chocolate Bark, and you will be, too! It is SO delicious, and SO easy to make.
And it's hard to believe, but this amazing chocolate bark has only two yummy ingredients: dark chocolate and freeze dried strawberries.
Which means you can whip up this bark whenever a craving hits ... definitely my kind of dessert!
About the Recipe
My Strawberry Bark recipe was inspired by Love & Olive Oil's Fruity Chocolate Bark, which I found on Pinterest (of course). I made it a couple of years ago and thought the dried fruit and chocolate was the perfect combination.
The star of this strawberry bark is the berries. Have you tried freeze dried strawberries? They are light, crunchy, and delicious ... a great healthy snack.
I got mine at Trader Joe's, but you can find freeze dried strawberries on Amazon if you don't have a TJ's nearby.
This easy recipe is the perfect treat anytime you're craving a delicious dessert. But you'll want to serve it for special occasions and holidays like Valentine's Day, Easter, or Mother's Day, too!
How to Make Strawberry Bark
This Strawberry Chocolate Bark recipe couldn't be easier to make!
Then top the chocolate with the dried strawberries. If you're anything like me, you won't be able to resist snacking on a few!
Pop everything in the freezer for a few minutes, chop it up, and your homemade bark is ready to eat.
My favorite thing about this Strawberry Dark Chocolate Bark? It's actually a fairly healthy treat. I love something decadent and delicious that I can eat without any guilt ... at least the first piece, that is!
Can't get enough chocolate and strawberry recipes? Try these next:
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Strawberry and Cream Cheese Crepes with Chocolate Sauce
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Parfait
- Check out all of my Strawberry Recipes here!
If you're looking for more bark recipes, then make sure to try my go-to Chocolate Bark recipe ... it's a great basic recipe (that works with any kind of chocolate) with TONS of topping ideas! You'll love my Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark and White Chocolate Peppermint Bark recipes, too.
Strawberry Dark Chocolate Bark
- 11 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 (1.2-ounce) package freeze dried strawberries (about 2 cups)
- Cover a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Chop chocolate into pieces, then carefully melt in the microwave or on the stove.
- Spread melted chocolate over baking sheet, about ¼-inch thick. Top chocolate with strawberry pieces. Gently press into chocolate.
- Place baking sheet in freezer until solid, about 15 minutes. Then, use a large knife to cut bark into pieces.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!
What is your favorite chocolate treat?