Want to know where to buy affordable furniture? I’m sharing my favorite tips and tricks!
Looking for tips for decorating a small space? From choosing the right colors to selecting the best furniture, these tips will help you make the most of your tiny apartment or home!
Decorating your home in an eco-friendly way doesn’t have to mean rough fabrics and crunchy design. There are so many more options today. Check out my ideas for a cozy, green living room:
- Start by painting your walls with Sherwin Williams Harmony in Mount Etna, a no VOC paint formula. This rich color would look great accented with white trim.
- Group three of these Bambeco Reclaimed Drum Lid Mirrors over your couch.
- West Elm’s Shoji Armoire has clean lines, holds a 40” flatscreen, and is made from sustainable eucalyptus wood.
- Green Sofas offer a large variety of styles, and all sofas are constructed from kiln dried, sustainable wood, recycled springs, soy-based foam cushions, and natural fabrics. I like the modern Carol model.
- The Gianna Kilim Rug from Pottery Barn is made with recycled yarn. It would add a color punch in both traditional and modern homes.
- Pillows from Hammocks & High Tea are made from fabric printed with water-based, no VOC inks. Plus, they are super cute.
What are your favorite eco-friendly home décor finds?