Want to shake up your routine this month? Here are 10 things to try this April!
Craving comfort food? Then, you have to try this Spicy Artichoke and Sundried Tomato Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
Grilled cheese is pretty much the ultimate comfort food, isn’t it?
Like most kids, I grew up eating the classic, American cheese-filled version. Pair that with canned tomato soup, and you had my favorite meal!
These days, I swap out the processed cheese with something a little more flavorful. I still love pairing my grilled cheese with tomato soup, but it’s usually my amazing Creamy Tomato Basil recipe instead of something canned.
Sometimes, my husband goes out to pick up dinner, and I tell him to get whatever looks good. I never really know what he’ll bring back, but he knows my taste pretty well and about 95% of the time it’s something really delicious. The other 5% of the time, I eat it and cross my fingers he won’t get that again!
A couple weeks ago, he came home with the best grilled cheese that I’d had in a long time. I immediately knew that I’d be recreating it, and that’s how this Broccoli Rabe and Provolone Grilled Cheese Sandwich came about.