Brighten up your nails for summer with a DIY manicure with nail art pens!
Winter really did a number on my nails. They’ve been in a sad state for months with lots of breaks and splitting.
I’ve been super diligent about moisturizing and filing lately though, and I think things are looking up. To celebrate, I created this easy polka dot nail art!
This easy Wide Stripe Nail Art tutorial is a great way to try your hand at nail art! It couldn’t be easier and is perfect for beginners!
My latest Julep Maven Box arrived a couple weeks ago, and I fell in love with the two nail polish colors that I received: Tamara, a lipstick red, and Lorenzana, a taupey-gray. Both colors look great on their own, as well as together.
I decided to experiment a little and combined the two colors for some easy striped nail art.
My taxes are finally done, so I’m channeling Donna and Tom. It’s time to treat yo self!
- How cute are these Lovely Ribbon Accent Flats?!?
- I am in love with this floral pencil skirt from Loft.
- The Cupcake Contest Shoulder Bag from ModCloth is too cute! Even the name is adorable.
- Feel like really splurging? I’d spend my money on the Lady City Tote from Foley + Corinna.
- Gather some candles, dim the lights, and take a hot bath.
- Give yourself a facial. Here are 10 masks you can make at home. I’m going to try the Banana Mask.
- A mani/pedi is a must! My favorite color is OPI on Collins Avenue.
Are you doing anything to treat yourself today?