Does your wardrobe need an update? I’ve rounded up five fall fashion trends anyone can wear!
I am definitely an accessories lover. Most of my clothes are fairly classic, and I have fun mixing up my look with shoes, jewelry, and bags.
Come spring or fall, I like to change out my bags for the season. Of course, it always fun to pick out a new handbag or two, as well!
There are some really great styles out this season. These are my favorite fall handbag trends:
- Satchel: carry everything for work or elevate a casual look.
- Crossbody: keep your hands free when shopping.
- Retro-Inspired: wear with a shift dress for a sixties vibe.
- Foldover: dress up jeans and a tee or carry it on a night out.
- Backpack: sling this nineties throwback over one shoulder and go.
I’ve rounded up a favorite for each of these trends: one affordable and one a little pricier. Choose whether you want to splurge or save!
Which is your favorite bag? Do you switch your bag with the seasons, too?
I’m linking up with What I Wore, Fashion Informant, Friday’s Fab Favorites, Monday Mingle, Monday Bloom, Monday Morning Gossip, How I Fall, More Pieces of Me, On the Daily Express, Let it Shine, Monday Must Haves, and Your Whims Wednesday.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).
Trends: how do you feel about them? I generally ere more on the classic than the trendy side, but I think it’s fun to punch things up with something new every once in a while.
Here are a few of my favorite spring trends that you can incorporate into your home.
Emerald green is Pantone’s color of the year, and it is such a rich, beautiful color. Emerald green is easy to incorporate into your home, and a little goes a long way.
- I absolutely love this overdyed rug from Rugs USA. It has such great depth.
- Add a pop of color with the Ovo Table Lamp from Lamps Plus. This lamp would be perfect in a neutral living room or bedroom.
- Accessories are a great way to try out trends, and this Malachite Mini Box from Bliss Crystals will never go out of style.
Malachite can be pricey, want to try your hand at recreating it? Try this faux malachite tutorial from Little Green Notebook.
Florals are always popular in Spring and never seem to go out of style. I like my florals fairly subtle.
- I am obsessed with blue and white (wait until you see my living room), and this Boho Boutique Reversible Pillow Sham from Target is so pretty.
- My fantasy powder room would be wallpapered in this Seraphine Wallpaper. The print is so elegant and subtle. J’adore!
- If over-the-top florals aren’t your thing, this White Daisy frame (similar) is an easy way to incorporate the trend.
Brass sometimes gets a bad rap, but it can add a lot of character to a room if you choose carefully. You can find plenty of brass at a thrift or antiques store. Check out my cute brass elephant!
When it comes to brass, avoid anything too shiny and 80’s and look for pieces with a little patina.
- Add a little charm to furniture from a big box store with brass hardware.
- Nate Berkus can do no wrong in my eyes, and I love his Brass Finish Vase from Target.
- This West Elm Martini Side Table with Antique Brass finish would look great in a home with more modern or eclectic décor.
The last Spring trend I’m excited about is geometric. Geometrics can be incorporated into any style, and you can go subtle or bold.
- I love the pattern and color in this Coral Geometric Pillow Cover. So bright and cheery!
- The subtle print on this Key City Zola Chair would add interest to a neutral living room.
- Art is an easy way to try out trends, and this Geometric Abstract Print from Printwork would add a little punch to a neutral space.
What Spring trends do you plan to try out?