Celebrate the season with 30 easy Valentine’s Day decor ideas for the home!
Valentine's Day printables
Valentine’s Day is one of best holidays to decorate for, and this easy, no sew Valentine’s Day Flag will grab your heart!
Get my adorable DIY Conversation Heart Banner … now in Spanish!
Happy Friday! Are you snowed in? We have had the craziest storm here in New York. In one day, we got about a foot of snow, and then the freezing rain started. Now as I write this, it’s snowing again! I think we may even get more snow this weekend.
Needless to say, I’ll be spending a lot of time inside this weekend. It’s probably a good thing, because my apartment could use a good cleaning. So now you know my weekend plans!
Here are some of the things that caught my eye this week, and I’m sharing some great sales, too!
I love cheesecake and this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Smitten Kitchen looks absolutely decadent.
Amber Interiors has some great tips for How to Style Your Home Like a Pro.
Do you like brussels sprouts? If so, don’t miss this recipe for Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with Maple Orange Glaze from Pinch of Yum.
Did you know that plants help to purify the air in your home? Check out this excellent guide to 10 Fuss-Free Plants that Clean the Air from Henry Happened.
This list of 101 Creative Date Nights on a Dime from The Thinking Closet will come into handy, if you are anything like me.
Pretend it’s the middle of summer! This Easy Tomato Feta Dip from Your Southern Peach looks so good.
Make a pair of DIY Leather Fringe Earrings with an easy tutorial from Cupcakes and Crinoline.
Have a few minutes to kill? Take Buzzfeed’s “Which Design Aesthetic Are You?” Quiz. I’m not sure how well “i-D Magazine, Kanye West, and the Odd Future webstore rolled into one” describes me, but I was amused nonetheless.
I’d like to find the perfect red lipstick this year. Vampy Varnish shared a list of her Top 10 Favorite Red Lipsticks that is a great place to start.
Do you still need a Valentine’s Day card? I’ve got you covered with these free printables:
- You Rock Valentine Printables from Live Laugh Rowe
- I Love You a Bushel and a Peck cards from Five Heart Home
- Printable Valentine’s Day Cards from Oleander and Palm
- Popup Heart Card from minieco
- 10 Printable Chalkboard Cards from We Lived Happily Ever After
- Your Love Makes My World Go Round Card from Minted Strawberry
Are you snowed in like me? Here are a few great sales to keep you busy:
- Nordstrom: save up to 40% on shoes for the whole family at the spring shoe clearance. My picks: these 3 beauties which can worn into spring and summer: Halogen’s ‘Katie’ Wedge Pump has the cutest cutouts, Via Spiga’s ‘Velvet’ Flat has the perfect pointy toe, and DV by Dolce Vita’s ‘Ace’ Sandals come in two great metallic shades.
- Kohl’s: has a few promos going on. Earn $10 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend (through 2/17). Get free shipping through 2/16 with code GET50FREE. Plus, take 20% off everything with your Kohl’s Charge using code HEART20 now through 2/19. My pick: this pretty LC Lauren Conrad Lace Henley.
- Lulu and Georgia: take 20% off with code HEARTDAY20 (expires 2/16). My pick: the Elephante Stool would make quirky/cool side table in any home.
- Design Within Reach: shop the Bedroom Sale and save 15% on beds, dressers, mattresses, bedding, and more. My pick: the American Modern 6-Drawer Dresser is a pricey, but gorgeous piece you will keep forever.
- ChicTweak: take 50% off entire ChicTweak website using code LOVE50. It ends 2/15, so shop now! My pick: the Mae Pendant Necklace. It comes in three fun colors that will perk up the dreariest winter day.
- The Limited: take 50% off all full-priced items, plus an extra 30% of sale items with code LOVELY at checkout (valid 2/15- 2/17). My pick: the Striped Split-V Blouse – love it!
- e.l.f. Cosmetics: spend $35 and receive a $25 Gift Card plus free shipping with code GC25, or spend $25 and receive a $10 Gift Card with code GC10 (valid through 2/16). My pick: the Natural Beauty Gift Set is made with 100% natural minerals.
- World Market: save 10% with code SAVEBIG10, plus save up to 50% at the rug sale. My pick: the Pink-Orange Bordered Flat-Woven Rug, which has a fun graphic pattern and colorful border.
- Harry & David: save up to 50% off at the President’s Day Sale (expires 2/18). My pick: the Fruit Mountain Snack Gift is loaded with healthy dried pears, peaches, apricots, and more.
- Alex and Ani: Get $5 off the Bangle of the Month with code LOVE.
- C. Wonder: sign-up for the C. Wonder newsletter and enjoy 20% off your next purchase (valid through 2/28). My pick: use your 20% off on a zodiac cuff bracelet!
My roundup is not complete without a cocktail! Pure Wow’s Red Gin Spritz takes full advantage of beautiful blood oranges which are in season right now. Cheers to the weekend!
Will you be playing in the snow this weekend, or are you lucky enough to live somewhere warm?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission. I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).