My birthday is this week, and I couldn’t resist pulling together a little birthday wish list. Keep reading to find out everything it holds!
I cannot wait for fall to arrive. Even though we’ve had a cooler than usual summer, it’s still been fairly hot and humid. What can I say? I’m wimpy!
While I’m waiting for cooler temps to arrive, I’ve been shopping my favorite stores and plotting out my early fall wish list. I’m ready to trade in the bright colors of summer for gray, black, and other muted shades.
I’ll be pairing skinny jeans with flowy tops, comfy shoes, and unique jewelry. Here are a few things I have my eye on for fall.
- I love the faux leather detail on this NYDJ Contrast Color Block Tee.
- This Bobeau Top features a unique twist front and woven back.
- Ella Moss’ ‘Stella’ Ruffle Hem Pullover will look great paired with skinny jeans and booties.
- I live in scarves during fall, and this Need Supply Co. Scarf has a great oversize plaid pattern.
- Statement necklaces, like The Limited’s Multi-Strand Chain & Pearl Necklace, are perfect for dressing up a simple outfit.
- NYDJ’s Ponte Blazer has a cool faux leather cuff detail.
- This pretty NYDJ Shirred Front Georgette Blouse is the perfect fall color.
- I really like the flattering curved hem on this Chevron Print Sweater from The Limited.
- This Knotted Pendant Necklace from Forever 21 is a fun statement piece at a great price.
- These Need Supply Co. Porter Earrings are the kind of accessory that I would wear nonstop.
- Affordable tech cases are hard to find, which is one reason why I love this adorable Forever 21 Heart Cutout Phone Case ($6.80!).
- Need Supply Co.’s Burma Cuff has a unique tear drop shape.
- I am way overdue for new glasses. BonLook’s cute Jack & Norma style is at the top of my list.
- Backpacks are back, and I love Dooney & Bourke’s classic Pebble Grain Pack.
- Forever 21’s Ribbed Faux Leather Backpack is another great option, and it can be carried as a regular bag, as well.
- I’m obsessed with these Lucky Brand ‘Bartalino’ Booties. They have an awesome embossed stud and zipper detail.
- There are not enough comfy shoes in my life. These New Balance 420’s are perfect for long walks around New York.
- Sam Edelman’s Calf Hair ‘Becker’ Slip Ons are another comfortable and stylish option.
- My ballet flats are in constant rotation, and I love these two-tone TKEES Flats.
- Joe’s ‘Laine’ High Rise Skinny Jeans are the perfect gray color.
- These NYDJ ‘Ami’ Super Skinny Jeans are the ideal pair of non-distressed dark denim.
- I really want a pair of coated jeans, and these Joe’s ‘Rollin’ Zip Skinny Jeans are my fave.
What’s on your fall wish list?
I’m linking up with Random Wednesday, What I Wore, Your Whims Wednesday, Fashion Informant, Friday’s Fab Favorites, Monday Mingle, Monday Morning Gossip, How I Fall, More Pieces of Me, On the Daily Express, and I Feel Pretty.
My birthday is this Friday, so I’m officially declaring it Birthday Week here at Hello Little Home! Yesterday, I shared a recipe for my Black Bean and Cream Cheese Enchiladas. They’re perfect for serving at a party or any night.
Today, I’m sharing my birthday wish list. I like to treat myself to something special for my birthday. Here’s what’s on my list this year:
- Fancy schamcy candle. I’d love to receive Diptyque’s ‘Oranger’ Candle.
- Pretty pair of shades. House of Harlow’s ‘Carmen’ Sunglasses have a unique two-tone frame and sweet sherbert colors.
- Fun Makeup Kit. I like experimenting with different makeup colors, and Julep’s ‘Eyes All Aglow’ has some gorgeous shades.
- Rosy Ring. I’ve had my eye on Mr. Kate’s ‘Charlotte Rose’ Ring for a while now.
- Serious stack of bracelets. I love meaningful jewelry, and it was love at first sight with Alex and Ani’s ‘Strength in Full Bloom’ Bracelet Set. The blue reminds me of my birthstone (aquamarine), the fleur de lis of New Orleans where I was married, and the sale benefits the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (my mom had Ovarian cancer). I would add an Initial G Charm Bangle to the stack, too.
- Cheery Rain Gear. I really, really dislike rain, so I try to wear something fun on dreary days. With all of its polka dots, Tulle’s ‘Singing in the Rain’ Jacket is simply adorable, and Tretorn’s ‘Plask Mid’ Boots are perfect for days when knee-high boots are be too warm.
- Standout Handbag. I love the details on Embi’s Studded Italian Leather Purse, and how cute is that stripey Poverty Flats Flap Satchel?
- Upgraded iPhone. My iPhone is begging to be upgraded, and a new one in gold sure would be nice. I can’t live without my charger case, but it’s plain black and boring. Kate Spade’s ‘Power Trip’ iPhone Case would keep my phone charged and stylish at the same time.
- Springy sandals. I’m ready to ditch my socks for a pair of strappy sandals. Miz Mooz ‘Pomona’ Two Tone Cutout Sandals would be perfect for long walks, while Corso Como ‘Hello’ Sandal would bring out my ladylike side.
What would you put on your birthday wishlist?
P.S. Come back on Friday for a virtual birthday party and link up your favorite posts: recipes, DIYs, fashion, etc… anything goes!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).