My birthday is this week, and I couldn’t resist pulling together a little birthday wish list. Keep reading to find out everything it holds!
I cannot wait for fall to arrive. Even though we’ve had a cooler than usual summer, it’s still been fairly hot and humid. What can I say? I’m wimpy!
While I’m waiting for cooler temps to arrive, I’ve been shopping my favorite stores and plotting out my early fall wish list. I’m ready to trade in the bright colors of summer for gray, black, and other muted shades.
I’ll be pairing skinny jeans with flowy tops, comfy shoes, and unique jewelry. Here are a few things I have my eye on for fall.
- I love the faux leather detail on this NYDJ Contrast Color Block Tee.
- This Bobeau Top features a unique twist front and woven back.
- Ella Moss’ ‘Stella’ Ruffle Hem Pullover will look great paired with skinny jeans and booties.
- I live in scarves during fall, and this Need Supply Co. Scarf has a great oversize plaid pattern.
- Statement necklaces, like The Limited’s Multi-Strand Chain & Pearl Necklace, are perfect for dressing up a simple outfit.
- NYDJ’s Ponte Blazer has a cool faux leather cuff detail.
- This pretty NYDJ Shirred Front Georgette Blouse is the perfect fall color.
- I really like the flattering curved hem on this Chevron Print Sweater from The Limited.
- This Knotted Pendant Necklace from Forever 21 is a fun statement piece at a great price.
- These Need Supply Co. Porter Earrings are the kind of accessory that I would wear nonstop.
- Affordable tech cases are hard to find, which is one reason why I love this adorable Forever 21 Heart Cutout Phone Case ($6.80!).
- Need Supply Co.’s Burma Cuff has a unique tear drop shape.
- I am way overdue for new glasses. BonLook’s cute Jack & Norma style is at the top of my list.
- Backpacks are back, and I love Dooney & Bourke’s classic Pebble Grain Pack.
- Forever 21’s Ribbed Faux Leather Backpack is another great option, and it can be carried as a regular bag, as well.
- I’m obsessed with these Lucky Brand ‘Bartalino’ Booties. They have an awesome embossed stud and zipper detail.
- There are not enough comfy shoes in my life. These New Balance 420’s are perfect for long walks around New York.
- Sam Edelman’s Calf Hair ‘Becker’ Slip Ons are another comfortable and stylish option.
- My ballet flats are in constant rotation, and I love these two-tone TKEES Flats.
- Joe’s ‘Laine’ High Rise Skinny Jeans are the perfect gray color.
- These NYDJ ‘Ami’ Super Skinny Jeans are the ideal pair of non-distressed dark denim.
- I really want a pair of coated jeans, and these Joe’s ‘Rollin’ Zip Skinny Jeans are my fave.
What’s on your fall wish list?
I’m linking up with Random Wednesday, What I Wore, Your Whims Wednesday, Fashion Informant, Friday’s Fab Favorites, Monday Mingle, Monday Morning Gossip, How I Fall, More Pieces of Me, On the Daily Express, and I Feel Pretty.
My birthday is this week, so I had to create a birthday wish right, right? Keep reading for all the fun details!