Cold Asian Noodle Salad
This Cold Asian Noodle Salad is so easy to make and packed with tons of flavor!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 pound Barilla linguine
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, or more to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled into thin slices (using a vegetable peeler)
- 1 cup cooked edamame
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add linguine and cook until al dente. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
While pasta is cooking, whisk together soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, maple syrup, red pepper flakes, lime juice, and garlic in a small bowl. Set aside.
Mix together veggies, edamame, and cilantro in a large bowl.
Add the pasta and soy dressing to the veggies; mix well.
Serve pasta immediately, sprinkled with sesame seeds.