Crock Pot Spicy 3 Bean Chili
Warm up with a bowl is this delicious Crock Pot Spicy 3 Bean Chili ... it's simple to make and so tasty!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15-ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (15-ounce) cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 1 (14-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 - 2 chipotle chiles, chopped, plus 1 tablespoon adobe sauce (from canned chiles)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- diced red onion
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- chopped cilantro
Combine all ingredients (except toppings), PLUS 1/2 cup water, in a crock pot. Mix well.
Cook chili over high heat for 2 to 3 hours OR over low heat for 6 to 8 hours (or until onions are tender).
Serve chili topped with red onions, cheese, sour cream, and cilantro (or your favorite toppings). Enjoy!