Greek Tortellini Salad
Treat yourself to this delicious Greek Tortellini Salad ... makes a great main dish or side dish, and it's perfect for parties!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 (20-ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved or quartered (depending on size)
- 1/2 red onion, chopped and rinsed under cold water
- 1 English cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces feta cheese, diced (or crumbled)
- 1/2 cup halved kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add tortellini and cook until al dente.
Drain tortellini, then rinse well with cold water.
While pasta is cooking, whisk dressing ingredients (olive oil through sugar) in a small bowl. Season generously with salt and pepper to taste.
Place tortellini, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, bell pepper, feta, olives, and parsley in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing, then mix gently to combine.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat. Enjoy!