Happy Friday, friends! Are you as ready for the weekend as I am?
We are finally starting to get some spring flowers here in the city, and it’s been fun spending more time outside. My husband and I even had a picnic in Central Park last weekend. Hopefully, it will be nice enough to do the same this weekend!
Here are some of my favorite links from the week:
I seem to be cursed with puffy, dark under eye circles, so I need to try this pretty 5 Minute Up All Night Makeup Routine from the Beauty Department.
This Greens and Walnut Quiche from Chocolate & Zucchini looks fresh and delicious.
Have you ever tried Cinnamon Buns ice cream from Ben & Jerry’s? It’s so amazing, yet so hard to find! This Cinnamon Ice Cream from The Pioneer Woman sounds like a good substitute.
I love making cupcakes, but my decorating skills are seriously sub par. I Am Baker shared 4 Ways to Frost a Cupcakes with a Star Tip that look easy and pretty (just what I need).
You’ll never believe what Home Stories A to Z used to make her Greek Key Shades!
Salads are delicious, but they often leave me feeling hungry an hour later. This Farmer’s Market Cobb Salad from Healthy. Happy. Life. looks beautiful and filling.
Flamingo Toes shared a tutorial for a Pearl and Rhinestone Leather Bracelet that looks cute, yet slightly tough. Perfect!
Looking for versatile meal ideas? This Open Faced Fried Egg and Edamame Sandwich from Lemons for Lulu would work for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
This Painted Lady Change Purse from Making Nice in the Midwest is just adorable. I want one.
- Target: has a couple sales! Save big during the Target Home Sale AND save up to 20% on gardening and outdoor lighting and decor (through 5/3).
- Kohl’s: shop the lowest prices of the season, plus take an extra 20% off everything with code SAVE20LPS (ends 5/1).
- The Limited: Ends today! Buy 1, get 1 50% off all full-priced items, take $15 Off Every $50 you spend – including markdowns – with code BONUS, and save 40% on jewelry (valid through 4/25).
- Starbucks: shop Mother’s Day gift ideas and get free shipping on orders over $50 with code MDAYFS (valid through 5/2).
- Julep: use code FREEBOX to get your first monthly box of beauty FREE!
- Bauble Bar: shop the Spring Cleaning Sale and get 50-90% off 100+ Styles (through 4/27)!
- Dooney & Bourke: shop April specials and get 25% off the Dillen Collection.
- C.O. Bigelow: get $5 off plus free shipping on any order over $50 with code 5OFFBIGELOW.
- World Market: save 15% on outdoor items (valid through 4/27).
- Philosophy: buy miracle worker moisturizer (2 oz.+) and get miracle worker foundation 50% off with code miracle OR buy hope in a jar moisturizer (2 oz.+) and get hope in a jar foundation 50% off with code hope (valid 4/24 – 4/27).
- Harry & David: take 20% off all orders over $39 with code MAMA (expires 5/11).
- Need Supply Co: shop new markdowns in the Women’s Sale.
- Paper Source: save 20% on personalized stationery (valid 4/24 – 4/28). Order by 4/28 for Mother’s Day Delivery!
- Groupon: take 15% off one local events and activity deal with code PLAY15 (valid through 4/27).
- Hancock Fabrics: get 10% off on $30 or more with coupon code AYTTH, get 15% off on $60 or more with coupon code AYTFT, or get 20% off on $100 or more with coupon code AYTFT.
- YesVideo: bring your favorite memories back to life! Get 20% off on your entire order with code 20TR.
And finally, a cocktail … what would Friday be without one? I’m dying to try this Strawberry Red Wine Sangria from JellyBones. Cheers to the weekend!
Are you planning anything fun this weekend?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).