I’m back from Wisconsin. The trip was way too short, but I had a wonderful time hanging out with my sister and niece. I even got to catch up with my mother- and aunt-in-law and extended family. It was super fun!
We did a little shopping, lots of eating (including making tamales!), and plenty of sightseeing. It was the perfect mini-vacation!
I’m sharing a few trip pics today, along with my favorite links from the week.
Dress up your walls with this fun DIY Pineapple Print from Oleander and Palm.
Indulge in a Frozen Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae from Sugar & Cloth.
For something a little healthier, try this Roasted Broccoli from Chez CateyLou. She says it’s the best she’s ever had!
If you’re searching for the perfect blue for your nails, check out this Cobalt Blue Nail Polish Smackdown from Vampy Varnish.
Take advantage of seasonal produce and make this Blackberry Tiramisu from Sweet Paul. Yum!
Your makeup will look effortless, yet amazing with this Lived-In Liner Look from The Beauty Department.
This Summer Corn Salad from Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers would be perfect for a cookout!
Get a little food on your face! Henry Happened has 4 DIY Strawberry Beauty Recipes. I’m super curious to try the Whitening Strawberry Tooth Scrub.
Sleep in and still enjoy a delicious breakfast with Sweet Bella Roos’ recipe for Overnight Caramel French Toast!
Add to your jewelry wardrobe with this pretty DIY Gogo Phillip Inspired Crystal Hexnut Necklace from Cafe Craftea.
Are you a rhubarb lover? Chocolate with Grace has a recipe for Rhubarb Bars that you’ll want to check out.
Keep bugs out of your cocktail with these adorable Printable Watermelon Drink Toppers from Sweet Caroline’s Corner.
This Erupting Ice Chalk from Learn Play Imagine looks so fun. Make some to keep your kids occupied on a hot day.
Holiday weekends mean shopping and there are lots of great deals:
- Nordstrom: it’s the Half-yearly Sale for women & kids (ends 6/1). This is always a great sale!
- Target: save 10% on Kid’s Outerwear with code TGTKIDS10 (valid through 5/24), PLUS save up to 25% during the Home Trends Sale (valid through 5/31).
- Kohls: shop the Memorial Day Sale and take $10 off $25+ with code MEMORIES (valid through 5/26).
- Walmart: shop the Memorial Day Sale for big savings (valid through 5/26)!
- Bauble Bar: Enter to win $1,000 to BaubleBar & a year supply of Sally Hansen nail polish! PLUS, get 30% Off Full Priced Items with code MEMORIALDAY30 (valid through 5/26).
- The Limited: take 50% off all full-priced Items + 40% off all sale items with code HOTDEAL (valid through 5/26).
- Forever 21: save up to 50% during the Semi-Annual Lingerie Sale (valid through 6/8).
- ModCloth: shop the Shore Thing Sale and save up to 70%!
- Ruche: take 25% off EVERYTHING with code MEMORIAL2014 (ends 5/26).
- Dorothy Perkins: celebrate Memorial Day by taking $20 off $100 with code SAVE20 or $40 off $160 with code SAVE40 (valid through 5/28).
- Alternative Apparel: take an extra 30% off sale items with code SHOPIT30 (valid through 5/26), OR take 10% off any purchase with code AASHOPIT.
- Mr. Kate: save 30% on all jewelry (valid through 5/26)!
- Dooney & Bourke: shop products under $100 – lots of great gift ideas here!
- lucy Activewear: take an extra 30% off sale items + get free shipping (valid through 5/27).
- C. Wonder: save 30% on beach essentials (ends 5/27).
- Need Supply Co.: take an extra 20% off men’s and women’s sale with code EXTRA20 (valid through 5/26).
- Julep: enter the Julep NYFW $5000 Sweepstakes! Plus, become a Julep Maven and get a free Limited Edition Summer Brights Welcome Box (an $80 value).
- philosophy: take 20% off site-wide, plus get free ground shipping with code summersave (valid through 5/27).
- Alex and Ani: get $5 off the Armed Forces collection with code HONOR.
- Best Buy: shop the Memorial Day 4-Day Sale (ends 5/26).
- Lulu & Georgia: use code MEMORIALDAY25 to save 25% (ends 5/26).
- World Market: save up to 30% on select Outdoor items, plus save 10% site-wide with code SAVEBIG10 (valid until 7/7).
- Home Decorators Collection: shop the Memorial Day Sale and get free shipping – no minimums (ends 5/27)!
- Novica: take $7 off any purchase with code SAVESUMMER7 or $20 off any $100+ purchase with code SAVESUMMER20 (valid through 5/28).
- Art.com: save 30% on all orders with code MEMORIAL30 (valid through 5/26).
- Sur La Table: for 5 days only, shop the Annual Memorial Day Weekend Ice Cream Event for sweet deals on Cuisinart and Breville Items (ends 5/26) + save up to 75% on sale/clearance.
- Michaels: take 25% off your entire purchase with code RFFMFD5LSL2C (valid through 5/24).
- Hancock Fabrics: shop the Memorial Day Weekend Sale (ends 5/26) + get 10% off your entire purchase with code ACTTN (ends May 25).
- Craftsy: take one of Craftsy’s free classes and learn a new skill … anything from knife skills to quilting!
- Harry & David: use code HERO for 10% off $39+, 15% off $59+, or 20% off $99+ site-wide, plus use code FATHER for free shipping on $49+ orders (expires 6/15).
- LivingSocial: take an extra 20% off site-wide with code MEMWKND14 (valid through 5/26).
- Groupon: take 15% off 1 Local Kid’s Activity Deal with code KIDS15 (ends today, 5/23!) OR take 15% off 1 Local Spa & Beauty Deal with code SALON15 (valid through 5/26).
Finally, start your Memorial Day weekend right with a gorgeous cocktail, like Kitchen Treaty’s White Strawberry-Kiwi Sangria. Cheers!
Do you have any plans for the long weekend?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).