Happy Friday! I hope you’ve had a great week and have a fun weekend planned!
It’s been a while since I’ve done a Friday link roundup, and it’s been a busy few weeks! My sister and niece visited, which was super fun. We traveled all over the city, and looking back at the pictures, I am so happy that the weather is finally warming up. It was freezing while they were here!
I also attended Dooney & Bourke’s fall 2015 preview. There were so many gorgeous bags on display, and it was such a treat to check them out. I even got to monogram a colorful wristlet!
Another fun event was the Architectural Digest Home Show. I was super busy and almost skipped it, but I’m so glad that I ended up going. There was so much inspiration, and I’m sharing some of my favorites from the show below.
Anyway, on to my favorite links from the week!
Walking the High Line … brr! Check out my High Line tour from last summer.
Learn how to make 3 different kinds of Tissue Paper Flowers with a tutorial from Atta Girl Says.
These Molasses Wheat Bunny Cookies from Little Miss Celebration are so adorable and would make an excellent Easter dessert.
Kick back with a refreshing glass of Cucumber Mint Lemonade from Simply, Suzanne’s!
Dress up your door with this stunning Spring Rosebud Wreath from Ash and Crafts.
Simply Gloria shared a recipe for Blueberry Frozen Custard Pops that looks so delicious … you won’t be able to stop at one!
Learn How to Make a Pillow with a Knife-Pleat Ruffle using Newton Custom Interiors’ easy tutorial.
Enjoy a healthy and delicious Chopped Thai Salad via A Life from Scratch.
Gorgeous spring 2015 bags from Dooney & Bourke! Check out the Spring Lookbook.
I love this tutorial for making Colorful Paper Prints with Shaving Cream and Food Coloring that Happy Deal – Happy Day shared!
Dress your spring salads in this Strawberry Fruit Vinaigrette from Southern Krazed … yum!
Looking for Easter ideas for the guys? Don’t miss this Manly Easter Basket from Polka Dots in the Country!
From Calculus to Cupcakes shared a gorgeous Matcha Chia Seed Pudding that looks perfect for breakfast or a snack.
Learn how to make your own DIY Barn Door with a step-by-step tutorial from Find it, Make It, Love It!
These Handpainted Ikat Clothespins from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff are so cute … I need to make some ASAP!
Some of my favorites from the Architectural Digest Home Show (clockwise from upper left): stunning Jan Kath rugs, colorful concrete lights from Made by Wood, gorgeous salvaged-wood walls from Wonder Wall Studios, unique patterned hardwood floor tiles from Mirth Studio, and quirky lighting from Rosie Li. What is your favorite?
Save on your weekend shopping!
- Nordstrom: it’s Price Matching time! Save an extra 20% on select items from top brands (through 4/9 only)! Plus, save up to 40% on the season’s best sunglasses while supplies last! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Kohls: shop the Biggest Sale of the Season and take $10 off $30 with code APRILTAKE10 online or print a Friends & Family Pass to save $10 in stores (both through 4/4)!
- Target: spend $75 and save 15% on Home items – plus get an extra 10% off with code MOVINGDAY (through 4/4). PLUS, sign up for a REDcard and save 5% on everything + get free shipping!
- Dooney & Bourke: get free shipping when you spend $100!
- The Limited: take 50% off Full Price Items, including Selection Suiting & Ashton Styles, (through 4/4) + take 50% off the Scandal Collection (through 4/4) + take 60% off select styles (through 4/6) + take an extra 30% off sale (through 4/6)!
- Lucy Activewear: take an extra 30% off sale items + get free shipping (ends 4/8).
- Dorothy Perkins: shop the Mid-Season Sale and save up to 50% (through 4/12)!
- Need Supply Co.: shop new markdowns for women and men!
- Julep: take 50% off Sweet Sixteen Polishes with code BALLER (through 4/5) + get free shipping on orders of $25+ – no code needed (ends 4/30)!
- Alex and Ani: get $5 off The MLB Bangles and Beaded Bangle of the Month with the code SCORE!
- NOVICA: ends today! Take 10% off accessories and handbags (through 4-3-15 11:59 PM PT).
- PUMA: take 30% off full price apparel with purchase of any footwear + take an extra 20% off all sale with code EASTERSALE (both through 4/6).
- The Honest Company: take $10 off $25+ with promo code AMBASSADOR10 at checkout (first time customers only, may only be used once per new user)!
- C.O. Bigelow: take 15% Off C.O. Bigelow brand products, plus get Free Shipping when you spend $49, with code EASTER15 (through 4/5). PLUS, get $20 off all orders $125 or more, plus get Free Shipping, with code APRIL20 (through 4/30)!
- Sur La Table: has tons of great sales! Take $100 off select Nespresso and De’Longhi machines (ends soon) + buy 2 Spring Towels, get 1 FREE (limited time) + save 20% on All-Clad Stainless Steel Cookware (ends 4/6) + save up to 75% on the Easter Collection (limited time) + MORE!
- World Market: save 10% on your entire purchase either in-store or online + online purchases totaling $150+ will also ship for free!
- Art.com: save 25% on all orders of art, prints, posters, fine art, decorative, and more with code BUNNY25 (through 4/30).
- Gaiam TV: sign up for Gaiam TV today and get your first month for 99¢!
- Hancock Fabrics: save up to 70% Off during the Easter Sale, PLUS get 20% off your entire purchase with code AYHTW (through 4/6)!
My other favorite from the Architectural Digest Home show was Stikwood, which has the coolest peel and stick planking for your walls! The photo (courtesy of Stikwood) shows their newest finish, Charcoal. The planks come in a variety of finishes from rustic to contemporary, are easy to apply, and last 10+ years. They’re also debuting with a temporary version soon that’s perfect for renters like me!
Ready for a cocktail? Sip on one of these fabulous Raspberry Sherbert-Tinis from Cooking on the Front Burner! Cheers!
What are you up to this weekend?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with all of my favorites.
P.P.S. Make sure to come back tonight for Best of the Weekend (8:00 pm EST)!
P.P.S.S. Check out my latest Coldwell Banker Posts:
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.