Treat your family to this amazing Strawberry Ice Cream Cake … it’s easy to make with this yummy step-by-step recipe!
Summer is just around the corner … yes!
With the rising temps come plenty of opportunities to show your patriotic spirit. Which is why I’m so exciting to be co-hosting the Yankee Doodle Party with my favorite blogging friends!
Celebrate your patriotic spirit with 20 amazing Red, White, and Blue Ideas … you’ll find crafts, recipes, and more!
My No Bake Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Tart is the perfect summertime treat!
Serve it for your favorite patriotic holiday or any festive occasion!
Since the 4th of July is right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to do a roundup of red, white, and blue for the home.
It actually sounds like a tricky color palette, doesn’t it? After all, you probably don’t want your home to resemble a flag.
Here are a few tips for successfully decorating your home with red, white, and blue:
- A little goes a long way, so start small. You can always add more.
- Avoid primary colors. Instead, use shades of these colors – such as a grayish blue or a rusty red – to create a more sophisticated palette.
- Use pieces bearing images of the flag, like the sailboat and pillow below, in small doses, or save them for the holidays.
- Look for unexpected ways to bring these colors into your home. For example, no one who sees the abstract painting below is going to automatically think, “Ah … 4th of July!”
Here are some of my favorite red, white, and blue items for the home:
- Home Decorators Collection Gordon Tufted Sofa
- Jill Rosenwald Hourglass Pouf
- Modern Heritage Cutout Table Lamp
- Safavieh Chloe Club Chair
- Home Decorators Collection Aristocrat Rug
- Blue Iron Decorative Sphere
- Home Decorators Collection American Flag Sailboat
- Lulu & Georgia Gemini Vase
- Home Fashions International Ogee Lattice Indoor Outdoor Decorative Pillow
- Azure by Kent Youngstrom
- World Market Red Stripe Mugla Kitchen Tea Towel
- World Market Indigo Buffet Napkins
- World Market Arrow Marquee Light
- World Market USA Flag Jute Lumbar Pillow
- Threshold Nautical Metal Decorative Tray
- Rae Dunn by Magenta Salt & Pepper Cellars
- Nordstrom at Home ‘Soleil’ Pillow
- Carolina Cottage Logan Metal Stool
- World Market White Coupe Collection
- Kate SEpade Charlotte Street Tidbit Plates
Would you ever decorate with red, white, and blue?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).