I’ve always loved Reese Witherspoon’s style. She is such a classic dresser and always looks effortlessly pulled together.
Here’s how you can get the look:
- Start with a lightweight chambray or oxford, like Gap’s Shrunken Boyfriend Shirt. I’d change up Reese’s outfit slightly and do a half-tuck or tie the shirt in front.
- Pair the shirt with a classic white skirt. The Limited’s Denim Pencil Skirt is a great option.
- A pair of neutral wedges work with any outfit. These DV by Dolce Vita ‘Cassie’ Sandals are so chic, and they’re on sale right now, too!
- Gold jewelry complements this look and keeps it from looking too plain. Start with a pair of hoops, like Anne Klein’s Small Hoop Earrings. Add a delicate monogram necklace. I love Bauble Bar’s Engraved Monogram Pendant (you’ll wear it forever). Then layer on a chunkier chain. Forever 21’s Goddess Chain Link Necklace is a steal.
- You’ve got to have a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers. Nordstrom is having a sunglasses sale, so grab a deal while it lasts!
- Complete the outfit with a red shopper. I love Kate Spade’s ‘Charles Street Audrey’ Satchel.
Are you a fan of Reese Witherspoon? Is this an outfit you’d wear?
P.S. Check out the rest of my Get the Look series, Get Your Pretty On, Your Whims Wednesday, Your Whims Wednesday, Friday’s Fab Favorites, Fashion Informant, Say G’Day Saturday, Monday Morning Gossip, Manic Monday, Funday Monday, Monday Mingle, and Random Wednesday.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).