My birthday is this week, and I couldn’t resist pulling together a little birthday wish list. Keep reading to find out everything it holds!
I celebrated my birthday yesterday, and it was so much fun I decided to stretch it out all week … ha.
Creating a birthday wish list is one of my favorite birthday activities. It’s usually filled with everything from stuff I might buy myself to items I know I may never own, but love anyway. Here are a few things I’m coveting right now:
- Treasure&Bond “Triple Threat’ Crossbody Bag – I need a new crossbody bag, and I love this one! The blue color is such a great, less harsh alternative to black for summer.
- New York City Map Art Print – This foil and letter press print of Manhattan is a beautiful reminder of my time spent in NYC.
- MCM Oversize Square Sunglasses – These sunnies are super spendy, but hey, it is a wish list! They totally remind me of the sunglasses my mom wore back in the day.
- Spritz: Italy’s Most Iconic Aperitivo Cocktail – This was a gift to myself, and it’s such a cool book. It’s filled with info about classic Italian cocktail, plus dozens of recipes, a guide to building a spritz bar, and a collection classic Italian snack recipes to pair alongside.
- Precious Playlist Speaker – I work from home a lot, and music can be very motivating. This speaker would look so cute perched on my desk.
- Louise et Cie ‘Kapri’ Ankle Cuff Sandal – I’ve been obsessed with That Girl lately (it’s on HULU), and Ann Marie has the cutest wardrobe. These block heel sandals perfectly channel her look in a modern way.
- Rose Iced Tea – I love iced tea, and this blend (it’s made from Sonoma Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc fine wine grape skins) has me completely intrigued.
- Essentials Colorblock Pouch – Another gift to myself, this pouch is perfect for holding all my gel pens and colored pencils, but it would make a great makeup bag, too.
- Cute Workout Gear – I need to get back into a consistent exercise routine after my move, and there’s nothing like cute gear to motivate me! These Hard Tail ‘Metro’ Print Capris are super fun (love the cutouts), and would look great paired with a Zella ‘Luna’ Convertible Tie Tee. I am obsessed with this ban.do Yoga Mat, too, although it may be dangerous to be thinking about pizza every time I’m in downward dog!
- Socialite Stripe Crossback Shift Dress – Dallas summers are hot, so I’ll be wearing a lot of dresses. I love the stripes and criss cross back on this number, plus it’s under $40!
- Allons-Easy Weekend Bag – I’m hoping to spend more time traveling after our move, and this weekender’s gorgeous print makes it so much more fun than my boring black luggage.
- Donuts – My Texas kitchen will be much bigger, so I’d love to get a few things I just didn’t have room for in NYC, like a donut pan! Of course, I need an accompanying cookbook, and Glazed, Filled, Sugared & Dipped looks perfect.
What would you add to your wish list?
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from one of these links, then I’ll receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). Your purchase helps support the free content on Hello Little Home. Thank you!