My birthday is this week, so I had to create a birthday wish right, right? Keep reading for all the fun details!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My birthday is this Friday, so I'm officially declaring it Birthday Week here at Hello Little Home! Yesterday, I shared a recipe for my Black Bean and Cream Cheese Enchiladas. They're perfect for serving at a party or any night.
Today, I'm sharing my birthday wish list. I like to treat myself to something special for my birthday. Here's what's on my list this year:
- Fancy schamcy candle. I'd love to receive Diptyque's 'Oranger' Candle.
- Pretty pair of shades. House of Harlow's 'Carmen' Sunglasses have a unique two-tone frame and sweet sherbert colors.
- Fun Makeup Kit. I like experimenting with different makeup colors, and Julep's 'Eyes All Aglow' has some gorgeous shades.
- Rosy Ring. I've had my eye on Mr. Kate's 'Charlotte Rose' Ring for a while now.
- Serious stack of bracelets. I love meaningful jewelry, and it was love at first sight with Alex and Ani's 'Strength in Full Bloom' Bracelet Set. The blue reminds me of my birthstone (aquamarine), the fleur de lis of New Orleans where I was married, and the sale benefits the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (my mom had Ovarian cancer). I would add an Initial G Charm Bangle to the stack, too.
- Cheery Rain Gear. I really, really dislike rain, so I try to wear something fun on dreary days. With all of its polka dots, Tulle's 'Singing in the Rain' Jacket is simply adorable, and Tretorn's 'Plask Mid' Boots are perfect for days when knee-high boots are be too warm.
- Standout Handbag. I love the details on Embi's Studded Italian Leather Purse, and how cute is that stripey Poverty Flats Flap Satchel?
- Upgraded iPhone. My iPhone is begging to be upgraded, and a new one in gold sure would be nice. I can't live without my charger case, but it's plain black and boring. Kate Spade's 'Power Trip' iPhone Case would keep my phone charged and stylish at the same time.
- Springy sandals. I'm ready to ditch my socks for a pair of strappy sandals. Miz Mooz 'Pomona' Two Tone Cutout Sandals would be perfect for long walks, while Corso Como 'Hello' Sandal would bring out my ladylike side.
What would you put on your birthday wishlist?