I’ve rounded up the BEST Black Friday + Cyber Monday deals on everything from clothing to cooking, crafts, travel, blogging resources, and more!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I don’t know about you, but I love shopping Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals … I just don’t like dealing with the crowds (ugh).
These days, you couldn’t drag me to the mall on this busy weekend, but you will find me shopping all the amazing sales at home (probably in my pj’s).
There are so many great sales that it’s hard to know where to start. So I’ve rounded up some of my favorite deals—everything from Amazon steals to clothing, travel, home decor, blogging, and more—just in case you’re avoiding the mall, too!
Best Black Friday + Cyber Monday Sales
New deals will keep popping up all week, so I’m going to keep this updated … make sure to check back!
Stores with a Little Bit of Everything
- Amazon – With so many things on sale during Amazon’s Cyber Week—everything from kitchen tools and appliances to crafts to electronics—you can finish your Christmas list in one go. Check out the Lighting Deals for amazing sales that don’t last long, save on your favorite brands, or maybe even get that Instant Pot you’ve been coveting!
- Target – Target has tons of amazing deals on everything from clothes to furniture to Christmas decor for Black Friday and Cyber Monday! I’m especially loving the Black Friday deals on Apple products and kitchen appliance deals. (Valid through 11/30.)
- Kohl’s – One of my favorite places to shop for clothes, home decor, small appliances, and so much more … and they always have awesome Black Friday deals! Right now, you can get $15 Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend, plus take an extra 15% off your order with code GIVETHANKS! Don’t miss the Door Busters either. (Through 11/29/19.)
- Macy’s – What can’t you find at Macy’s, right? The Black Friday deals are amazing (60% off coats!!), plus you can take 20% off with code BLKFRI and recieve free shipping at $49. (Valid through 12/2/19.)
Clothes, Accessories, and Beauty Deals
- Nordstrom – My favorite shopping destination has some amazing deals going on right now! Take care of everyone on your list (including yourself!) and save up to 50% on gifts everyone will love during Black Friday at Nordstrom … plus, you always get FREE shipping and FREE returns!
- Alex and Ani – Build the perfect arm party with Alex and Ani’s gorgeous jewelry! It’s STACK Friday … take 30% Off everything + get FREE shipping. (Through 12/2/19.)
- Dooney & Bourke – Treat yourself (or someone you love) to a new Dooney & Bourke bag. Sounds like the perfect gift to me, and during the Black Friday Sale, you can save 30% off your entire purchase with code BLACKFRIDAY. (Valid through 12/2/19.)
- Bauble Bar – Find the perfect jewelry for the holidays or anytime of year and take 35% off SIDEWIDE while you do it … I have my eye on these gorgeous Starry Night Drop Earrings (so pretty)! (Valid through 12/12/19).
- Mod Cloth – This fun shop always has the cutest clothes, and during Black Friday, the more you spend, the more you save! Take 20% off Everything, 30% off $100, or 40% fff $200+ Plus, get up to 40% off Daily Doorbusters. (Ends 12/2/19.)
- The Honest Company – I love the clean beauty products that Honest carries … and they have tons of stuff for baby, too! Right now, you can save 25% off with Code MERRY25! Plus, if you’re a new customer, you can get 50% off your First Diapers + Wipes Bundle!
- Loft – One of my favorite places to get cute clothes at a great price! During Black Friday, you can take 50% off your purchase with code FRIYAY! (Ends 11/30/19.)
- J. Crew – Black Friday is my favorite time to shop at J. Crew because the sales are awesome … take 50% off regular prices and an extra 60% off sale styles with Code FRIDAY!
Home Decor Deals
- Cost Plus World Market – This is the best time to get your home in shape for the holidays and the new year! You’ll find the best saving of the year at World Market right now … save 40% off ALL furniture, buy 2 get 1 FREE ornaments, save 40% on all food advent calendars, and lots more! (Good through 12/1/19.)
- Home Depot – This is the perfect time to shop pretty much everything you could possibly need for the home, from appliances (save up to 40% off on special buys) to furniture (save up to 50%) to power tools , and so much more!
- One Kings Lane – OKL is one of my go-to places for finding unique furniture and accessories for my home, and right now you can save 30% SITEWIDE (plus take an additional 10% off for orders above $600) when you enter promo code OKLCYBER10!
- Design Within Reach – My favorite place to shop for mid century modern classics from Herman Miller, Eames, and more is having a huge sale … save up to 30%! (Ends 12/4/19)
- Lulu and Georgia – This shop always has the coolest rugs, furniture, and accessories … and right now, you can save 25% off SITEWIDE with code BIGTHANKS! (Through 12/1/19.)
- IHG – We pretty much always stay in IHG hotels … they have everything from budget-friendly Holiday Inn Express to upscale Intercontinental, and right now IHG Rewards Club members can save up to 30% during their Cyber Sale! It’s totally free to join, so start planning that 2020 vacay now! (Good through 12/5/19.)
- Lonely Planet – Lonely Planet always has some of my favorite travel guides, and right now you can save 40% on ALL eBooks and Print guides, including bundles. (Through 12/1/19).
- Booking.com – Not sure where to stay? Booking.com can help you find great deals on everything from B&B’s to luxury hotels, and during their Black Friday sale, you can save at least 40%! (Through 12/2/19.)
- Paper Source – Stop by Paper Source, one of my all-time favorite stores, to save up to 50% off holiday gifts and essentials! Save 40% off custom holiday cards, 25% off boxed holiday cards, 50% off the paper bar, 25% off roll wraps, and lots more! (Through 11/30/19.)
- Shutterfly – For years, Shutterfly has been my favorite source for photo books, holiday cards, personalized gifts, and so much, and they are having a massive Black Friday sale! Save 50% off SITEWIDE, plus save an ADDITIONAL 25% with code TWENTYFIVE! (Valid through 12/3/19 only.)
- Blueprint – Blueprint is my favorite source for creative online classes … I loved the Mastering Modern Sauces class, and I’ve take a couple cake pop classes, too! Plus, they sell craft, cooking, and other supplies! Right now, you can save up to 70% off EVERYTHING! Don’t miss their Black Friday doorbusters, too. (Through 12/2/19.)
- Plum Delux Tea – Are you a tea lover (or know someone who is)? Plum Delux sells super delicious teas at great prices, plus they have an awesome tea subscription box. During Black Friday, you can save up to 30% of ALL Teas, plus they have a Daily $1 Deal … can’t beat that! (Through 12/2/19 only.)
Blogging Tools and Resources Deals
Thinking about starting a blog … or already have one?
Here are some of the blogging tools I use (or have used) that are having Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Let me know if you have any questions about any of these services. I’d be happy to answer them!
- Blue Host – I used Blue Host when I first started Hello Little Home, and it’s super affordable for new bloggers. Right now, you can save up 60% off WordPress Hosting, plus get a Free Domain Name for the first year … plans start at just $2.65 per month! (Good through 12/2/19 only.)
- WPopt – If you’re okay with spending a little more and would prefer to start with a host that can grow with you, then I can’t recommend WPopt enough! I’ve used WPopt for the past few years … it’s affordable, reliable, and customer service is excellent. Services start at just $7.99 (use code NEWSITE50), depending on your blog’s traffic. Already have a host? WPopt makes transferring to a new host seamless.
- Studiopress Blog Themes – I’d recommend using a paid theme for your blog, even if you’re just started out. I purchased mine (Foodie Pro) through StudioPress, which uses the Genesis framework. StudioPress themes are highly regarded, responsive, and in my experience, easy to use. Right now you can save $100 on the Pro Plus All-Theme Package, which gives you access to ALL of their themes (more than $1700 worth of pro themes! This is a great deals if you’re unsure of which theme you want to use (and think you may change it later), or if you’re a website designer! (Good through 12/2/19 only.)
- KWFinder – In order to bring traffic to your blog, you need to find out what people are actually searching for … which is where SEO and keyword research come in. I use KWFinder for keyword research, and it’s super helpful and very easy to use. My only regret is that I didn’t start using it sooner. Right now you can get a 25% LIFETIME discount on all plans … can’t beat that! (Good through 12/3/19 only.)
- Social Warfare Pro – Once you publish that first post, you need to share it! And that’s where Social Warfare Pro comes in. I used it to add Pinterest descriptions to all my photos and to add social media buttons to my posts so anywhere can share or save them. Through 12/2/19, you can save 40% on Social Warfare Pro (and their other plugins) with the promo code BLACKFRIDAY 40.
I hope you found some great deals here! What are you planning to buy on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?