Choosing eco-friendly home decor is a great way to reduce your footprint ... check out these easy ideas to get started.
Eco-Friendly Home Decor
Decorating your home in an enrivonmentally-friendly way doesn’t have to mean rough fabrics and crunchy design. There are so many more options today.
Here's a mood board I put together to inspire you!
- Start by painting your walls with Sherwin Williams Harmony in Mount Etna, a no VOC paint formula. This rich color would look great accented with white trim.
- Group three of these Bambeco Reclaimed Drum Lid Mirrors over your couch.
- West Elm’s Shoji Armoire has clean lines, holds a 40” flatscreen, and is made from sustainable eucalyptus wood.
- Green Sofas offer a large variety of styles, and all sofas are constructed from kiln dried, sustainable wood, recycled springs, soy-based foam cushions, and natural fabrics. I like the modern Carol model.
- The Gianna Kilim Rug from Pottery Barn is made with recycled yarn. It would add a color punch in both traditional and modern homes.
- Pillows from Hammocks & High Tea are made from fabric printed with water-based, no VOC inks. Plus, they are super cute.
What are your favorite eco-friendly home decor finds?