The thermometer is finally starting to dip here in New York. I even broke out my winter coat the other day.
There is nothing I love more at this time of year than wrapping myself up in a cozy sweater. You can find me in one pretty much any day of the week, and I can never have enough!
- Caslon Wool & Cashmere Shark Bite Sweater. I love the unique hem!
- Caslon Kangaroo Pocket Long Sleeve Tunic. Throw this sweater on over leggings, and you are comfy, yet pulled together.
- Halogen Foiled Cable Knit Sweater. Perfect for the holidays, this pretty sweater has a little sparkle knit right into it.
- Caslon Studded Split Back Sweater. This sweater has great details front and back.
- MOD.lusive by Bobeau Open Front Cardigan. I can never have enough stripes or open front cardis.
- Elle French Sweater. Short-sleeve sweaters can be tricky, but this one – which also comes in a Oui Oui vesion – would look cute layered over a chambray or other button down.
- Mossimo Supply Co. Tunic Zipper Sweater. How cozy does this sweater look?!?
- NYDJ Drape Front Sweater with Faux Suede Detail. A super comfy sweater with a fun twist on traditional suede elbow patches.
- Two by Vince Camuto Beehive Stitch Sweater. The contrasting colors and open stitching on the sleeves are great features.
- Halogen V-Neck Cardigan. The lace back on this sweater is super pretty.
- Apt. 9 Cashmere Sweater. This cashmere sweater – available in tons of colors- is on sale for under $50!
Are you a sweater lover, too?
I’m linking up with Random Wednesday, What I Wore, Your Whims Wednesday, Friday’s Fab Favorites, Monday Mingle, Monday Morning Gossip, How I Fall, More Pieces of Me, On the Daily Express, Let It Shine, and I Feel Pretty.
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).