Father's Day is approaching quickly ... June 15, to be exact! Are you still searching for the perfect gift?
My Father's Day Gift Guide has something unique for every dad.
- Design Afficionado. A cool watch, like Nixon's 'The Time Teller', is always a good idea. Check out Nordstrom for lots of other great men's watches, too.
- G & T Lover. You can't go wrong with W + P's Homemade Gin Kit, which has everything your dad needs to craft his own signature spirit.
- Any Dad! What father wouldn't like his own iPad Mini?
- Business Traveler. A Dooney & Bourke 'Florentine Dopp' Kit will give his toiletry kit a serious upgrade.
- Well-Groomed Dad. Give him a subscription to the Dollar Shave Club, and he'll never overpay or run out of razors again.
- Snazzy Dresser. If your father takes pride in his appearance, he'll love a Friday Tieday membership. Click through to get $15 off a new subscription!
- Audiophile. Music lovers will appreciate a new record player, especially if it's as cool as Crosley's Radio 'Cruiser' Turntable.
- Car Crazy Father. You might not be able to give him a new car, but he'll like these Car Shifter Cuff Links, too.
- Golf Fan. If your dad loves the links, get him Club Champ Golfer's Automatic Putting System so he can enjoy his favorite game 24/7/365.
- Crossword Lover. Treat him to a Crossword Puzzle Mug and a subscription to the Sunday New York Times.
- Health Nut. He'll love drinking his water in S'well's Chalkboard Water Bottle. Make sure to add a personalized message!
- Product Junkie. Treat your dad to Kiehl's Men's Starter Kit. It's full of travel-sized essentials to keep him clean, energized, and moisturized.
- Laid-Back Dad. A comfy pair of Soludos 'Dali' Espadrilles will make your casual dad happy.
- Sentimentalist. Bring his favorite memories back to life! YesVideo will convert old films or videos to DVD. Get 20% Off your entire order with code 20TR!
- Hipster Dad. He'll appreciate a pair of 1901's 'Saddle Up' Shoes, which are dressed up magenta trim (click through for options for less trendy dads, too!).
- Wrap It Up! Paper Source makes it easy to package your present right. The Record, Faux Bois, and Beer Run wrapping papers are all great choices.
Are you still searching for the perfect Father's Day gift?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).