Update your wardrobe the affordable way with tons of cute under $50 summer accessories!
This post contains affiliate links.
Now that Memorial Day has come and gone, the unofficial start of summer is here … yes!
I love this time of year, and I also love a good deal. With that in mind, I’ve decided to start a new Faves Under $50 series.
Each month, I’ll be sharing my fave finds under $50 for everything from clothes to home decor. I have a tons of ideas already, but if there’s something you’re looking for, let me know.
To celebrate summer (and my never-ending love for cute sandals), I’m kicking off this fun series with under $50 summer accessories!
Faves Under $50: Summer Accessories
Instead of investing in a whole new wardrobe, the most affordable way to update your closet is with a new pair of sunglasses, a fun bag, or a pair of dangly earrings.
Get a jump start on the sunniest season with these cute summer accessories that will take your from the office to the pool.
I’ve rounded up the best summer accessories, everything from sunglasses to beach bags to jewelry … and more. Let’s get started!
When it comes to summer fashion accessories, you can’t go wrong with a chic pair of sunglasses! It’s the perfect way to instantly update your look.
- BP Mirrored Round Sunglasses – Round sunglasses are trending, and I love the blue mirrored lenses on these!
- BP Oversized Sunglasses – This chunky pair has a fun retro feel.
- BP Eden Round Sunglasses – A fun, modern take on oversized sunglasses!
- Leith Floral & Leaf Embellished Cat Eyes – If you want to stand out, this is the pair you need … I love the details! This brand makes some other quirky (+ classic) pairs worth checking out, too!
- BP Mirrored Aviators – It’s hard to go wrong with a pair of classic aviators, especially when they’re so affordable! Comes in 7 different lens / frame combinations!
If you’re anything like me, you can never have enough shoes! These cute sandals with get your through summer in style and comfort.
(Sorry I should have numbered these … let me know if you have any issues figuring out what’s what!)
- Mossimo Kayla Pom Pom Gladiator Sandals – This is such a fun and colorful pair of sandals! They’ll instantly elevate any outfit.
- dv Kassi Peep Toe Pumps – Wear these perforated block heels with everything from jeans to shorts to dresses. Comes in black, too.
- Apt. 9 Peaceful Ankle-Wrap Block Heels -Wear these beauties to work or use them to dress up a pair of shorts! Comes in 3 colors.
- Sonoma Salinda Wedge Sandals – These chic lace up sandals come in 5 colors and would look just as good with shorts as they would a cute sundress!
- Sonoma Braided Thongs – This super inexpensive pair ($20 or less if on sale) is almost identical to a pair I got last year, and they’re super comfy. I’m jealous mine don’t have that cute braid! Also comes in black and white.
- SO Cuddy Strappy Sandals – I LOVE the blush and silver color, but they also come in white/silver and black.
- SO Knot Thong Sandals – Definitely a step up from your average flip flops … these look much more expensive than they actually are. Comes in 6 different colors!
- SO Barge Slingback Sandals – A cute, casual style with a fun two-tone color! Also comes in black and a sweet congnac / navy / cream combo.
- Merona Bryn Striped Wedge Sandals – How cute are these sandals? I absolutely love the stripes! Also comes in red and black.
I’m a huge proponent of hats. These cute summer accessories are the best way to protect your face and stand out from the crowd!
- Pink Trim Fedora – I love the colorful brim! This hat would look sharp out and about, as well as at the pool.
- Colorblock Floppy Hat – Perfect for the beach … would look great with a black suit!
- Sonoma Tassel Panama Hat – A fun twist on the classic Panama … love the tassels!
- Chaps Straw Panama Hat – Now this is a classic Panama that will never go out of style!
I couldn’t do an under $50 summer accessories roundup without including some gorgeous jewelry. These fun pieces will get you through the season with effortless style!
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Multi-Tassel Drop Earrings – So fun! These cuties will brighten up any neutral summer outfit.
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Hoop Earrings – A fun twist on the classic hoop!
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Beaded Bracelet Set – Add a pop of color to any outfit with these cute bracelets … I love the tassels!
- Nordstrom Chain Drop Earrings – I love these pretty earrings … they’re simple, yet eye catching!
- Treasure & Bond Beaded Pendant Necklace – Brighten up a plain tee with the colorful necklace! Available in 3 colors.
- Treasure & Bond Triple Stone Cocktail Ring – When it’s too hot to wear jewelry, just pop on this pretty statement ring! Comes in 4 colors.
- SUGARFIX by BaubleBar Layered Choker – Layer your jewelry the easy way with this pretty necklace! Try wearing it with a trendy off the shoulder top.
- Frasier Sterling It’s Complicated Earrings – A cute pair of drop earrings is an easy way to add charm to any outfit, and I love the hearts on these!
I LOVE a great bag, and I’ve found some really great styles here … everything from office appropriate to summer beach accessories!
- Neon Embellished Clutch Purse – The perfect colorful clutch for a fun night out!
- Cathy’s Concept Monogramed Stripe Tote – A cute, personalized bag that’s perfect for the beach! Also comes in red!
- Street Level Reversible Faux Leather Tote – The perfect summer work bag, and it even comes with a wristlet, too! Available in 6 colors.
- Apt. 9 Robin Perforated Crossbody – I love the unique perforated detail on this bag, plus it super versatile … wear it to work and on the weekends, too! Also, comes in a light pink.
- Pom Pom Purse – This petite bag is so adorable! It would add tons of interest to a neutral outfit.
- Nordstrom Pick Me Tote – So cute and fun! Also available in Beach Please and Summer Daze options.
- Rose Gold Crossbody Bag – The pretty rose gold accents on this bag work for day or night!
- Merona Large Tote Handbag – A giant tote that’s perfect for the beach or farmers market!
I hope these under $50 summer accessories inspired you to update your wardrobe this season!
And if you really want to save some money, check out my roundup of DIY Fashion Accessories you can make.
What is your favorite way to update your wardrobe for summer?
P.S. Love deals? Check out all of my Faves Under $50 finds!