The weather here in NYC already feels like summer. I'm not prepared for it quite yet, but I guess I have no choice!
I was searching for spring/summer style inspiration yesterday and stumbled across a picture of Amal Clooney. Have you been following her?
Of course, she's married to George Clooney, but she's pretty amazing in her own right. Plus, she's got great style. Most of the clothing she wears is expensive and designer, but this cute outfit is something anyone can pull off (not to mention afford).
Here's how you can get the look!
Amal Clooney's bright outfit is a fun nod to flower power hippies, but it's done in a modern way. I love it! You can get the look with these pieces:
- Top: This DKNYC Asymmetrical Hem Floral Top is so close to Amal's blouse, and its longer length is super flattering. Dorothy Perkin's Crochet Lace Shell Top and Orchid High Neck Cami are also good options.
- Jeans: Pair the swingy top with a pair of grey skinny jeans, like Paige Denim 'Verdugo' Ultra Skinny Jeans.
- Shoes: If you have an extra $850, you can purchase Amal's Valentino wedges. For the rest of us, these Charles by Charles David 'Astro' Espadrille Sandals are a great alternative. Looking for a wedge with a lower heel? Try Camper's 'Damas' Wedge Sandals.
- Bag: Add a little fun to your outfit with this amazing Steve Madden 'Bmocha' Fringe Crossbody Bag.
- Sunglasses: Go incognito behind a pair of oversized tortoiseshell sunnies, like these Marc by Marc Jacobs Retro Sunglasses.
- Lipstick: Keep your lips subtle, but pretty with Bobbi Brown's 'Monday to Sunday' Sheer Lipcolor in Lilac Pink.
- Earrings: Amal's earrings are huge! These Kendra Scott 'Nyla' Large Tear Drop Floral Earrings are just as pretty, but more practical for everyday wear.
What do you think? Would you wear this outfit?
P.S. Check out all my Get the Look posts!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.
This is a cute look. Now if only I could buy hair like that-haha!
I know, right?!? Ha ha ...