I love a casual outfits that looks effortless, yet pulled together. I mean, who doesn't?
Last night I was searching for a little style inspiration, and I found this picture of Nikki Reed. I loved her outfit, but to be honest, I wasn't sure who she was. Yes, I am old!
After reading her IMDB, I realized that she was in the Twilight series, among other things, and finally recognized her. Are you a Twilight fan? It's definitely one of my guilty pleasures.
Anyway, Nikki's outfit is basically dressed up jeans and a tee, pretty much my ideal outfit. It's the perfect mix of laid back and pulled together that I like so much.
The key to making this outfit work are the add-ons: an edgy moto jacket, bold red shoes and lips, and dark sunglasses. Here's how you can get the look:
Nikki Reed photo from People
- Top: who doesn't like a striped top? This Forever 21 Striped Lace Pullover has a fun shoulder detail that's adds a little femininity.
- Jacket: add a little edge to this casual look with Forever 21's Hooded Moto Jacket.
- Jeans: look for a skinny, dark pair that has little fading, like these Treasure & Bond Skinny Jeans.
- Bag: carry everything in a dark, roomy bag, like the Mondani 'Willa' Hobo.
- Shoes: the red shoes make this outfit! Go high in Ivanka Trump's 'Carra' Pumps or low in Sole Society's Aamira Ruched Suede Flats.
- Sunglasses: go bold and black with Isaac Mizrahi's Retro Sunglasses.
- Jewelry: keep it minimal. Bauble Bar's Triad Studs and Contrast Spike Ring Set are the perfect pair.
- Lips and Nails: I love Nikki's gorgeous red lips. Get the look with Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Volupté Shine in Danger, a deep strawberry. Wear a dark color on your nails, such as black, blue, or a moody purple, like Butter London's Blimey.
So, what do you think? Would you wear Nikki Reed's outfit?
P.S. Check out all my Get the Look posts for more outfit inspiration!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).