Happy Friday, friends! Did you have a good week?
I did a little bit of everything this week, from Drag Queen Bingo (super fun!) to picnics in the park. This weekend, my husband and I are kitty sitting in Brooklyn. I plan to treat it like a mini-vacation (hey, it’s a different borough!) with lots of kitty-loving mixed in!
On to my favorite links from the week:
Surprise someone you love with You Are My Fave’s Birthday Countdown. Similar to an Advent calendar, the recipient will enjoy 15 days of treats leading up to their big day!
This Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie from A Cup of Jo looks seriously splurge-worthy!
Make your own Soap on a Rope with this tutorial from A Beautiful Mess.
It’s pie season! Treat your family to these Raspberry Chocolate Hand Pies from A House in the Hills.
I love these easy-to-make, modern DIY Concrete Planters from Learning, Creating, Living.
Summer is made for salads like this gorgeous Avocado, Tomato, Kale, and Onion Salad from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs.
These adorable DIY Polka Dot Lanterns from The SITS Girls make me wish I had some outdoor space!
Five words: Chocolate Dipped Ice Cream Tacos (via Your Homebased Mom). Yum!
These pretty DIY Weathered Wood Bangles from Mark Montano are perfect for dressing up your summer wardrobe.
Start your weekend off with a delicious breakfast, like these French Toast Muffins from Bella Vida by Letty.
Sassy Townhouse Living has a recipe for Popovers and Strawberry Butter that I can’t wait to try.
I can think of so many ways to use these free Vintage Tag and Ticket Printables from The Handmade Home.
- Nordstrom: there are only a few days left to shop the Half-Yearly Sale for women and kids (ends 6/1)! Plus, save up to 40% during Designer Clearance event.
- Target: save up to 40% on Women’s Summer Essentials (valid through 5/31).
- C. Wonder: take an additional 50% off sale items + shop the Father’s Day Gift Guide!
- The Limited: save 40% on all full-priced items + shop $39.90 Jean Jackets and $15 Sunglasses (valid through 6/3)!
- ModCloth: shop sale items and save up to 30%. My pick is the Cute to the Court dress.
- Dorothy Perkins: save up to 30% on everything during the Fashion Event + get free shipping when you spend $30 with code SHIP30 (valid through 6/2).
- SwimSpot: take $25 off purchases of $100 or more, plus get free shipping, with code FREESHIP (valid through 6/9).
- Dooney & Bourke: check out their new Polka Dot Collection (I’m in love!), plus get Free Shipping on any order of $100 or more.
- Julep: become a Julep Maven and get a free Limited Edition Summer Brights Welcome Box (an $80 value) with code HELLOYOU. These boxes are almost gone, so don’t delay!
- Sur La Table: take 10% off your entire purchase with code SUMMER14 (ends 6/1). Plus, these sales end soon: grilling and outdoor essentials sale (up to 50% off), cookware sale (up to 40% off), Wusthof Gourmet sale (up to 65% off), and last chance clearance (up to 75% off)!
- World Market: shop the 4 day sale and save 15% on Indoor Natural Fiber Rugs. Plus, save 10% sitewide with code SAVEBIG10.
- NOVICA: take 10% off West African Treasures (valid through 6/1).
- Paper Source: save 20% on Personalized Stationery (ends 6/2). It would make a great gift!
- The Perfect Rug: save 10% on a custom rug during the Summer Sale with code SUMMER10.
- YesVideo: get 20% off your entire first order with code 20TR. Bring your favorite memories back to life!
- Michaels: take 40% off 1 regular price item with code 40MEMORIAL (valid through 5/31).
- Hancock Fabrics: shop the Summer Fun Sale, plus get $5 off your entire purchase of $35 or more with code ACFVTF (valid through 6/2).
- Craftsy: check out sale classes and save up to 50% off!
- Groupon: shop these 1 day sales! Friday, 5/30 only: save 15% on 1 Local Hair & Styling Deal with code HAIR15. Saturday, 5/31 only: save 15% on 1 Local Health & Fitness Deal with code FIT15.
The sun setting over the Central Park Reservoir.
Finally, how about a cocktail? This Pink Grapefruit Apricot Martini from Craftberry Bush fits the bill perfectly. Cheers!
What are you up to this weekend?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
P.P.S. I’ve started writing for Coldwell Banker’s NYC Blue Matter blog! Check out some of my recent posts:
- Tips to Make Your Cramped Space Look Bigger
- Cultivate Your Green Thumb with an Indoor Vegetable Garden
- How to Decorate Your Home Tastefully with New York Yankees Decor (apply my tips to your favorite team!)
- Small Apartment Ideas: 5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Space
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).