Happy Friday! Are you ready to usher in the weekend? I sure am!
This was an event-filled week, especially since my 10th wedding anniversary was yesterday. My husband Joel took the day off today so we could spend it together celebrating. I’m looking forward to spending a relaxing, fun-filled day together!
Earlier this week, I attended an event hosted by Febreze. I’ve been using Febreze since high school (maybe before?). My best friend and I went dancing every weekend, and when we left our clothes and coats would reek of cigarette smoke. This was back in the day when smoking was still allowed everywhere.
So rather than pay for dry cleaning every week, I would Febreze my coat (ha ha)! It worked, and I’ve been using it ever since. Anyway, Febreze has come out with a line of air purifiers that not only clean your air but make it smell good, too (win win!).
Last night, Joel and I attended Perrier’s Street Art Launch Party. They commissioned three street artists (JonOne, Sasu, and Kobra) to design a limited edition collection of bottles and Colossal Media to hand paint 10 outdoor murals around the U.S. The party was held at the Colossal Paint Warehouse, a working studio space which was awesome. We had a great time and enjoyed a few cocktails, too!
After a busy week, this weekend will definitely be more low key! I’m thinking movie night, every night.
Here are my fave links from the week:
Need wardrobe help? One of my favorite style bloggers, Get Your Pretty On, just announced her Fall Style Me Pretty Challenge. Sign up and you’ll receive a fall basics shopping list (you probably own many/most already!), 21 days of daily outfits, and access to a private Facebook Group. It’s super affordable, and the outfits are so cute and work for all ages/shapes!
Treat yourself to these delicious-looking Old Fashioned Whole Wheat Apple Pancakes from Pinch of Yum.
These DIY Copper Peg Shelves from Vintage Revivals are simple and stylish.
Have you been overindulging lately? This Macro Bowl with Turmeric-Tahini Dressing from Keepin’ It Kind is just the thing to get you back on track.
Hello Natural has a roundup of 50 Healthy Slow Cooker Meals that includes everything from chili to Indian. BTW … I’m curious: do you say “slow cooker,” or “crock pot” (my choice)?
This Cheese and Onion Stuffed Flatbread from Amuse Your Bouche would be a delicious accompaniment to bowl of hot soup.
I love this gorgeous Blue & Gray Living Room from 6th Street Design School. It looks so relaxing!
Apples and fall just go together, so this homemade Apple Cider from A House in the Hills is a must try.
Need a little interior inspiration? A Beautiful Mess has 25 Ideas to Decorate Your Walls.
Pull out your crackle nail polish for this super easy Shattered Waves Nail Art from Vampy Varnish.
How good does this Fig & Arugula Salad with Pistachio Pesto from Love & Lemons sound?!?
I feel in love with Zoya Godiva Pixie Dust polish this week! It’s a pale champagne (looks darker in the photo) with a sand texture and a little sparkle. So pretty and perfect for everyday!
Ladies, there is a subscription service for that time of the month. Genius, I tell you! Le Parcel is filled with tampons (or whatever you use), plus fun stuff like chocolates and hand-curated gifts.
If you love a salty snack as much as I do, you’re sure to love these Soy Sauce Roasted Cashews from Chocolate & Zucchini.
This Salted Caramel Oreo Icebox Cake from Inside BruCrew Life looks truly decadent.
- Target: take up to 25% off style updates for your home (plus save an extra 10% on select home items) + Buy 1, Get 1 50% off on clothing, shoes, and accessories for baby, kids, men, and women + save $10 on beauty product purchases $35+ with code BEAUTY10 or save $5 on beauty product purchases of $20+ with code BEAUTY5!!! Everything valid through 9/27.
- Nordstrom: save up to 50% on Men’s Clothing and up to 25% on select Allen Edmonds shoes! While you’re there, check out the Kate Spade Fall 2014 Collection and Fall Coat Trends (it’s starting to get chilly!)
- Kohl’s: take 20% off Clearance for women, men, juniors, and kids with code CLEARANCE20 (through 9/29) + get $10 off $50 Dana Buchman Apparel with code DANA10 (through 10/4) + take $10 off $40 Women’s Pants and Jeans with code SMARTYPANTS (through 10/4).
- Walmart: save on fall fashion essentials for women, men, and kids!
- AHAlife: enjoy 15% off + get Free U.S. Shipping on all orders with code ENJOY15 (through 9/30).
- The Limited: take 40% off all full-priced items – excludes select styles – (through 9/30)! Check out the Scandal collection while you’re there – it’s perfect for work!
- Everlane: get free U.S. shipping on 2+ items!
- Chic Nova: take 25% off plaid styles, which are all super affordable to begin with, I must mention! LOVE the sweater coats!
- Forever 21: get Free Shipping with NO Minimum using code FREESHIP (through 9/27).
- Bauble Bar: shop the Emma Roberts Guest Bartender Collection, plus get free shipping and returns!
- Julep: become a Maven today and use code SPELLBOUND to get a Free 4 Piece Halloween Welcome Box ($58 value)! I love the fun colors!
- philosophy: take 10% off $50, 20% off $100, or 30% off $150 on skincare purchases with code skincare (ends 9/29).
- e.l.f. cosmetics: buy more, save more! Take 20% off when you spend $20 with code SAVE20 or 30% off when you spend $30 with code SAVE30 (through 10/6)!
- Bric’s: shop the End of Season Sale and save up to 55% (ends 10/4)!
- World Market: lots of great deals here! Take 20% off ALL Loveseats + save up to 50% on ALL Window Curtains & Hardware + save 20% on ALL Wall Mirrors! Don’t forget to use code SAVEBIG10 to save an additional 10%, too!
- Design Within Reach: save 15% + get Free Shipping on all collections from Knoll – it only happens once a year (through 9/30)!
- Home Decorators Collection: take $30 off $150 site wide (ends 10/1).
- Sur La Table: save 20% on KitchenAid Bakeware (through 9/30) and don’t forget to use code SHIPFREE to get free shipping on orders of $59+!
- Starbucks: get free ground shipping when you buy $30 or more of Starbucks coffee products, no exclusions (through 9/29).
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: Halloween is just around the corner! Shop for spooky sweets, terrifying toys, and Halloween gift sets!
- Moo: take 25% off all printed products, including Business Cards, MiniCards, and brand new Square Business Cards (through 9/30)!
- Paper Source: save 30% instantly on Holiday Cards for a limited time!
- Michaels: take 40% off one regular price item with code FALL40 (through 9/28).
- Hancock Fabrics: save up to 50% on Costume Favorite Fabrics and more (through 10/8).
- Living Social: save 10% off $50+, 15% off $75+, or 20% off $100+ purchase with code SAVEBIG (through 9/28)! Max savings $100; Restrictions apply.
- Groupon: ends today! Take an extra 15% off all Healthy and Beauty Deals with code SLIM15 (through 9/26).
Need an excuse to celebrate fall? This Pumpkin Spice Martini from Veganosity is it. Cheers to the weekend!
What are you up to this weekend? Any fun, fall activities planned?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).