Hello and happy Friday!
I’m super excited because my mother-in-law and aunt are arriving for a visit today. We will be taking in all the sights, which is always fun, but mostly I’m just looking forward to hanging out together.
On that note, I’m going to keep this short, because I still have lots of cleaning to do. Nothing like last minute, right?
Here are my favorite links from the week:
Looking for quick weeknight meal ideas? Try these Easy Caprese Calzones from Life a Little Brighter.
Get out of your hair rut and check out these cute Ponytail Tutorials that Andrea’s Notebook rounded up.
Clean and Scentsible has a recipe for Baked Tortellini with Pumpkin Sauce that’s perfect for fall.
Grab these cute Game Day Printables from Hostess with the Mostess for your next football viewing party.
If you love fudgy brownies, then you don’t want to miss What the Fork’s Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies (OMG).
This Clay Geometric Necklace from A Beautiful Mess is so pretty and looks easy to make.
My husband and I had these delicious Crunchy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites from Kirbies Cravings for dinner one night this week (#lazycook).
Addicted to your blow dryer? The Small Things has some great tips to Cut Your Blow Dry Time Down.
If you’re not addicted to your blow dryer, you can always Fake a Pro Blowout with a Curling Iron (via The Beauty Department).
I can’t wait to try this dairy-free Whipped Coconut Cream from Natural Chow.
The Crafted Life has 5 Unique Ways to Display Photos on You Walls.
Someone please make me this Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow from I am Baker!
Save a little on your weekend shopping!
- Target: save an additional 10% on Home items (through 10/11)!
- Kohls: shop the Friends & Family Sale! Plus, take 20% off your entire purchase with code FRIENDS20 (through 10/13).
- C. Wonder: take an ADDITIONAL 50% off Sale Styles + get a FREE Belt and Buckle when you buy a pair of C. Denim (both through 10/13)!
- The Limited: today only! Take 40% off Everything, including Sale Items (through 10/10)! Excludes select styles.
- Lucy Activewear: take an extra 30% off sale items!
- Dorothy Perkins: take $20 off when you spend $80 with code TAKE20 + get free standard shipping on all orders with code DPTREAT (through 10/13).
- Puma: shop the Columbus Day Sale and get an extra 30% off sale plus free shipping on $75+ (through 10/13).
- e.l.f. Cosmetics: get the 147-piece Endless Looks Kit FREE on orders of $25+ with code ENDLESS (through 10/19).
- GroopDealz: save up to 70% on daily boutique deals!
- AHAlife: get 15% off + free U.S. shipping on all orders with code ENJOY15 (through 10/31).
- Sur La Table: shop the Columbus Day Sale! Take 20% Off 1 Item with code COLUMBUS14 (through 10/13) + Earn Holiday Savings!!! Spend $25+, $100+, or $250+ through Nov. 26 and earn 10%, 15%, or 20% off your entire Entire Purchase between Dec. 5-15!
- Design Within Reach: shop the Semiannual Sale and save from floor to ceiling, for indoors and out (through 10/23)!
- Home Decorators Collection: get 25% off + free shipping on 1,000+ items including Outlet (ends 10/14).
- Poppin: buy more, save more! Take $10 off $125+ with code POPOCT10, $15 off $200+ with code POPOCT15, or $25 off $500+ with code POPOCT25 (through 10/31)!
- Harry & David: take 15% off sitewide with code 15OFF.
- Uncorked.com: hey, football lovers! Take 10% off all Mike Ditka Wines with code FOOTBALL + shop the Fall Wine Sale and get great prices plus free shipping!
- Living Social: it’s the Columbus Day Weekend Sale! Take an extra 15% off with code DISCOVER (through 10/13).
- Groupon: take 10% off 1 Deal with code GOODS15 (through 10/13).
- Michaels: take 50% off any 1 regular priced item with code SPOOKY50 (through 10/12).
- Hancock Fabrics: shop the Columbus 5 Day Sale (through 10/13).
- Craftsy: sign up for a free mini class!
Let’s kick off the weekend with a cocktail! This Wild Indie Mule from House of Hipsters sounds so good. Cheers!
What are you up to this weekend?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).