Hey, friends! Happy Friday. I hope you’ve had a good week so far!
It’s been a busy week around here, and I’m looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I’m planning to spend some time in Central Park, so maybe next week I’ll have some more colorful fall pictures to share.
My husband ran the NYC Marathon on Sunday and got his second fastest time, despite the crowds, cold weather, and gusty winds. I’m really proud of him. His feet are in pretty bad shape though (side effect of running marathons), so he’s been hobbling around like a little old lady all week … ha!
I have some exciting announcements! First, I am a featured Crafty Superstar this week on Cut Out + Keep, a cool online community for crafters. Click through to check out the projects I shared, plus learn a little more about me in the interview!
Second, I am going to be a contributor over at The Pinning Mama, a really awesome blog that I know you will love (if you don’t already!). I’m super excited to join Kimber’s team, and my first post is scheduled for November 19. I’ll be sure to let you know when it’s up!
Finally, next week I’m taking part in #BlogsgivingDinner along with a group of awesome bloggers. I’ll be sharing recipes that are perfect for Turkey Day, as will the other bloggers, so make sure to come back Monday!
Here are my favorite links from the week:
This Warm Date Cake with Toffee Sauce from Smitten Kitchen sounds divine.
Hello Natural has 3 Simple Boot Care Solutions for Salt Stains and Scuffs that will come in very handy this winter.
I love a twist on a classic recipe, like these Baked Sweet Potatoes with Caramel Coconut Streusel from Living Better Together.
Use these DIY Glitter Glazed Jars from Average But Inspired to create a beautiful holiday centerpiece.
Here’s a party-perfect recipe: White Chili Bean Queso Dip from Tidy Mom. Yum!
This Cranberry Chia Jam from Embracing Homemaking is the perfect way to use fresh cranberries.
These Baked Felafel Burgers from Minimalist Baker would make a delicious lunch!
Make some adorable art with these Woodland Animal Templates from Jones Design Company.
The next time you make chili, pair it with this Buttermilk Cornbread with Chipotle Honey Butter from Annie’s Eats.
This Painted Bread Board from Paper & Stitch would make a great gift for a foodie.
More pumpkin, please! I just can’t get enough of this fall treat, and these Pumpkin Salted Caramel Thumbprint Cookies from Joy the Baker will definitely cure my cravings.
Mmm … these Green Bean “Fries” with Paprika and Parmesan from Camille Styles look super delicious.
I love this Chunky Wooden Bead Statement Necklace from A Beautiful Mess.
This 5 Minute Single Serving Apple Crisp from Pinch of Yum is the perfect way to treat yourself without overindulging.
Save on weekend sales!
- Nordstrom: shop the Clearance Sale and save up to 40% now through November 11! Plus, get FREE Shipping and FREE Returns.
- Target: save 20% when you spend $75 on clothing, shoes, and accessories for the whole family!
- Kohls: take $10 off $25 sitewide with code TAKE10VET (through 11/11)!
- Amazon: shop the Holiday Electronic Gift Guide + save big on Countdown to Black Friday Deals!
- Walmart: get the best Team Sports Gifts for less!
- Best Buy: save 20% on 1 Regular-Priced Small Appliance with code NOVEMBER20OFF! Exclusions Apply.
- NYDJ: save up to 40% on Fall Fashion!
- The Limited: buy 1, get 1 FREE at full-priced sweaters and accessories (through 11/7), plus take 40% off all full-priced and sale items (through 11/10)!
- Alternative Apparel: take 15% off women’s and men’s tees (through 11/9).
- GroopDealz: shop the Lucy & Lyla “Holla Back” Event for lots of cute deals!
- Alex and Ani: get $5 off the Bangle of the Month – the Dove Bangle and Beaded Bangle – with code SACRED!
- Bauble Bar: shop the Emma Roberts Guest Bartender Collection! While you’re there, sign up for email and get 15% off your first purchase!
- Julep: get the gorgeous Holiday Glam Set ($120 value) FREE with any $35 purchase with code SHINETIME!
- Cambridge Satchel: shop the new Turnlock Collection (perfect holiday gift!), plus get free worldwide delivery.
- Harry & David: save 20% on Select Items with code CODE20.
- World Market: take 25% off ALL Furniture + get free shipping on $150+ with code FURNSHIP! Don’t forget to use code SAVEBIG10 for an additional 10% off sitewide, too!
- Design Within Reach: shop the Sleep Solutions Sale and save 15%, plus enjoy Free Standard Shipping on Sonno Mattresses and Pillows, DWR Bedding, and DWR Aerocotton Towels.
- Belle & June: browse the gift guide for 3000+ ideas (there’s something for everyone here) + take 10% off your first order!
- NOVICA: take 10% off holiday decor (through 11/9)!
- Michaels: take 40% off 1 regular-price item with code TREEVENT1 (through 11/9).
- Craftsy: sign up for a FREE mini class! (Read about the cake pop class I took for more info.)
How about a cocktail to kick off the weekend? This Apple and Pear Sangria from Just Us Four looks delicious. Cheers!
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).