Happy Friday, friends!
New York is covered in snow right now. I love the city when it’s like this … so pretty. It’s a whole other story once it starts melting though!
Yesterday, I got tickets to see The Chew, which was fun. The theme was Great American Potluck, and they made some really delicious-looking recipes. I can’t wait to try the Thai Rice Noodle Wraps and Mushroom Stifado … yum!
As I was leaving the studio, there was someone asking if we wanted to go to a taping of The View. Guess how I spent the rest of my morning? Stacey London was on both The Chew and The View promoting her new show, so I got to see her twice. It was fun, and I even got in Raven-Simone’s selfie (see below)!
My sister and niece are visiting next week, so I will be spending the weekend getting my apartment ready. Good times!
Here are my favorite links from the week:
How good do these Peanut Butter Banana Muffins from Deliciously Sprinkled sound? Well, they look even better!
This Ten Minute Crocus Planter Project from Satori Designs for Living is a great way to bring a little spring into your home.
I want to eat a whole pan of this Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Baking Beauty … yum!
If you are a beauty junkie like me, you’ll probably find this Browbone Study (bare vs. highlighter vs. balm) from The Beauty Department is really interesting.
These 5 Ingredient Vegan Ice Cream Snickers from Minimalist Baker look SO good.
I love, love, love this Master Bedroom Makeover from Hi, Sugarplum!
I’m totally craving these Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Shallots with Balsamic Glaze from Skinnytaste … yum!
This Tropical Orange Hibiscus Lip Balm from Woods of Bell Trees is a must try for me!
Wake up to this Stir Fry Breakfast Quinoa and Wild Rice from A Beautiful Mess. It looks so good, even though I’m not a runny yolk person … if you are, you’d probably be horrified with how I cook my eggs! 😉
Looking for a fun project? Make this pretty DIY Pixel Wall Art from The Bold Abode.
I’m really curious to try this Orange Pasta from Woks of Life. Looks delish!
Kick back and relax with one of these Vintage Scarf Eye Pillows from Sadie Seasongoods.
These Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes from Lady Behind the Curtain look like a taste of spring!
Don’t miss this gorgeous Paper Flower Tutorial from Frog Prince Paperie.
This Copycat Shamrock Shake from Moms Need to Know is calling my name.
Save on your weekend shopping!
- Target: Buy 1, get 1 50% off swimwear, sandals, and more (through 3/7). Save up to 20% of garden items, furniture, and outdoor heating (through 3/7). Plus, sign up for a REDcard and save 5% + get free shipping on every purchase!
- Kohls: charge holders save 20% site wide with code PUDDLE20 (through 3/15)!
- Nordstrom: shop the Modern Collection for minimal styles with maximum impact, starting at $48! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Forever 21: get free shipping on all orders over $50!
- The Limited: have a few great sales! Buy 1, get 1 FREE all full-price jackets, pants, denim, shorts skirts, and dresses! Take 30% off the Scandal Collection, 40% off all full-price items, or 30% off sale items!
- Henri Bendel: shop new Spring Styles and save up to 25% off + get free shipping!
- Alternative Apparel: sign up for the newsletter and save 10% on your next purchase!
- Dooney & Bourke: get free shipping when you order $100+!
- Cambridge Satchel Co.: win one of eight prizes from the new Peanuts Collection! Simply head to the Cambridge Satchel Co.’s Facebook page and upload a “Happy Selfie” or post on Twitter or Instagram using #CSCHappiness!
- PUMA: take 30% off Training Apparel with purchase of the Ignite shoe (through 3/9).
- Alex and Ani: get $5 off the “Guiding Light” bangle of the month with code GLOW!
- Julep: become a Maven by March 10 and receive the St. Patrick’s Day Welcome Box FREE (just pay $2.99 shipping) with code PINCHME!
- World Market: buy more, save more! Use code THISISHUGE to save 15% off $100+, 20% off $200+, 25% off $300+, OR 25% off AND Free Shipping when you spend $500+ (through 3/13)!
- Design Within Reach: shop the Semiannual Sale and save hundreds on 1000s of items, from floor to ceiling, for indoors and out!
- Art.com: save 25% on all orders of art, prints, posters, fine art, decorative, and more at with code BLOSSOM25 (through 3/31).
- Poppin: accessorize your desktop with bright desk sets and save $10 on $85+ with code POPMAR1085 (ends 3/31).
- Sur La Table: save during the All-Clad sale! Save up to 54% off All-Clad Stainless-Steel Skillets, plus shop top-rated All-Clad essentials all under $100! Plus, spend $500+ on All-Clad Cookware and receive a FREE Lasagna Pan with a Cookbook & Oven Mitts!
- Harry & David: enjoy the lowest price of the season on signature Royal Riviera Pears, no coupon needed (through 3/9)!
- Starbucks: buy 1, get 1 50% off on select whole bean & ground coffees (through 3/8).
- Dylan’s Candy Bar: shop Easter candy and baskets!
- Moo: new customers … save 5% on your order with code HD77T8 (expires 3/31)!
- Hancock Fabrics: get 15% off on your Fabric Purchase up to $49.99 with code ABHFT or get 20% off on Fabric Purchases $50+ with code ABHTW. Plus, get 20% off any one non-fabric item with code ABCHT (through 3/11)!
Cocktail time! The Heirloom Tomato Bloody Mary from Camille Styles looks like the perfect weekend indulgence. Cheers, friends!
What do you have planned for this weekend … anything fun?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with all of my favorites.
P.P.S. Make sure to come back tonight for Best of the Weekend (8:00 pm EST)!
P.P.S.S. Check out my latest Coldwell Banker posts: