Happy Friday! We’ve made it this far, and now we have the weekend to look forward to!
What have you been up to this week? I’ve been working a lot, plus trying to squeeze in blogging, and it’s been a bit much. I’m trying not to drive myself too crazy, so if I miss a blog post here and there, that’s why. 😉
Pretty flowers and vibrant green leaves are popping up everywhere here in NYC, and it’s making me seriously happy! Yesterday, I took a long walk in Central Park to soak it all in. Everything is just so pretty right now, and I’m hoping to squeeze in a picnic this weekend so I can enjoy it.
Check out my favorite links from the week!
Learn How to Make Gnocci from Scratch with Hopeful Mama’s tutorial.
This Cheater’s Crochet Garland from Heart Handmade is adorable!
Treat your mom to The Seasoned Mom’s Praline Crescent Roll Casserole for Mother’s Day.
I absolutely adore this cute DIY Floral Bangle from The Sum of Their Stories.
Lemon Tree Dwelling’s Pineapple Guacamole looks like a delicious twist on a classic recipe!
Beautify your yard with these fun DIY Fence Pots from Inspiration for Moms
This No Bake Strawberry Pistachio Cardamom Tart from Spoonful of Flavor looks a.ma.zing!
I love unique flavors, so I can’t wait to try Growing Up Gabel’s Honey Lavender Ice Cream.
Host a tea party for your friends and serve these delicious Goat Cheese and Pecan Tea Time Sandwiches from A Sprinkle of This and That.
How fun are these DIY Dip-Dye Typography Tea Towels from Lovely Indeed?!?
Looking for a unique side dish? Try these Grilled Carrots with Chermoula from Naturally Ella.
Brit + Co has 22 New Ways to Upgrade Your Avocado Toast, and they all look delish!
I cannot wait to try this Spring Roll Salad from A Beautiful Mess!
Put spring fruit to good use in these Mascarpone Strawberry Lime Hand Pies from Baked.
- Nordstrom: save up to 40% on select top brand items in Women’s, Men’s & Kids’ (through 5/10 only)! FREE Shipping. FREE Returns.
- Target: apply for a REDcard! You’ll save 5% on everything + get free shipping at target.com with this debit card.
- Walgreens: get 25% off regular-price Beauty and Personal Care items with code 25BEAUTY (ends 5/9).
- Need Supply Co.: shop new markdowns for women and men!
- Alternative Apparel: save up to 50% on men’s and women’s sale items!
- lucy Activewear: celebrate warmer weather with 25% off capris + get free shipping (ends 5/11).
- Henri Bendel: TODAY ONLY, take up to 25% off Petal Jewelry! Save 20% when you buy 1or 25% when you buy 2 or more pieces (5/8 only)!
- Dooney & Bourke: have a grad on your shopping list? Dooney’s Briefcases and Messenger Bags are a classic graduation gift!
- PUMA: take 30% off women’s full price accessories and apparel with purchase of any footwear (through 5/10)!
- philosophy: TODAY ONLY! Take 10% off $50, 20% off $75, or 30% off $100 with code ‘yourtreat’ – shop now (5/8 only)!
- The Honest Company: get a free soy aromatic candle with your first bundle purchase – makes a great last minutes Mother’s Day gift! – with code CANDLE4MOM (through 5/10)!
- Julep: get the May Mystery Box! It’s packed with over $150 in beauty surprises for only $29.99! It starts with a BRIKA Bag along with Julep polish in Shayla and Marcella + even more fun treats inside!
- Design Within Reach: it’s the Herman Miller Sale! Save 15% and enjoy Free Standard Shipping on iconic furniture from Eames, Nelson, Noguchi (all the heavy hitters) and other modern masters!
- Sur La Table: upgrade your pots and pans! Spend $500+ on All-Clad Cookware and receive an All-Clad Lasagna Pan with Cookbook and All-Clad Oven Mitts!
- Poppin: refresh your office from top to bottom! Take $10 off $85+ with code POPMAY1085, $15 off $150+ with code POPMAY15150, $25 off $500+ with code POP25MAY2015, $50 on $750+ with code GOODSTART, $70 off $1000+ with code BIGDEAL70, or $115 off $1500+ with code ALLSET (ends 5/31).
- Art.com: save 25% sitewide with code TULIP25 (through 5/31).
- LivingSocial: get a last minute present for mom! Save an extra 20% off Local deals with code MOM20 (through 5/10).
It’s Friday, and that means it’s cocktail time! How about a Mexican Martini? I can’t wait to try Five Heart Home’s recipe!
What are your weekend plans … anything fun I should know about?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest too keep up with all of my favorites!
P.P.S. Check out my latest posts for Coldwell Banker:
- Save Energy with Smart House Technology
- Creative Ideas for Refreshing Your Window Curtains
- Top 3 Things to Do in May in New York
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.