Everyone I've talked to agrees: Christmas has arrived too quickly this year!
It feels like last week was Thanksgiving, but in two days the big day will be here. Chances are, you are like many people and still have a gift or two to buy.
True story: my parents always did all their holiday shopping a day or two before Christmas. They made a day of it and checked off their entire list at once. Personally, I don't want to deal with the crowds or hassle.
Here are some last minute gift ideas that won't have you trekking through the mall and fighting the crowds. Wrap up your shopping in your PJs!
If you want to give gift that keeps on giving, a subscription is it! Here are my favorites:
- Harry & David. Perfect for a foodie! Gift a collection of fruit, cheese, chocolate, or a combination. Take 20% off membership in one of Harry and David's delectable Fruit, Chocolate, Plant, or Gift of the Month Clubs with Coupon Code CLUBS20 (through 12/31).
- Friday Tie Day. Do you know someone who still gets dressed up every day? Give him the gift of monthly custom made, limited edition ties!
- Fab Fit Fun. Ladies will love these quarterly boxes that are packed with full-size, premium beauty, wellness, fitness, and fashion finds. Use code NEW5 to save $5 instantly.
- Dollar Shave Club. Guys are hard to buy for. Give him something that he'll actually use this year. Dollar Shave Club will send affordable razors to his door every month. No more overpaying for fancy-pants brand name shave tech!
- Gaiam TV. Know a yoga lover or health nut? Give him or her a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription to Gaiam TV. They'll have unlimited access to original programming, uplifting films, yoga and fitness practices, the latest in holistic health/healing, and more!
- Julep Maven. This is my favorite subscription program! Give 2, 4 or 6 boxes to a lucky makeup or polish lover. Each month, they'll get first access to brand-new nail colors and beauty products, and they can even customize their boxes.
- The Honest Company. Give a practical, yet thoughtful 1, 3, 6, or 12 month subscription of safe, eco-friendly, beautiful, convenient, and affordable products. Choose from diapers/wipes or personal care/cleaning products, depending on the recipient.
Order Online, Pick Up In Store
It's too late to have something shipped, so do the next best thing: skip the lines and place your order online, then pick it up in store. With one quick trip, you'll have finished your list.
- Walgreens. OK, hear me out. I know this is not the most fashionable gift destination, but you could easily put together a gift basket packed with food, beauty, everyday essentials, or even guilty pleasures (think magazines, candy, etc.). Who wouldn't love that?
- Walmart. You'll find something for everyone here from tech gifts to craft supplies.
- Target: Again, there's something here for everyone, and you can place your order up to 5 pm on 12/24 and still get your gifts on time.
You don't need to go to a store to purchase gift cards anymore! Print them out online or deliver them electronically instead. Here's the perfect gift card for everyone on your list:
- Target. Who doesn't love Target? Seriously.
- Alex and Ani. I love the gorgeous bangles (and more) this company makes and each piece has a special meaning, too.
- Bauble Bar. There's tons of fun jewelry to pick from here - from trendy to blingy to edgy.
- C. Wonder. I'm slightly obsessed with this store and their fun wares - everything from clothing to jewelry/accessories to home goods.
- Dooney & Bourke. Give the gift of a luxurious handbag from one of my favorite brands.
- lucy. This gift card is perfect for any athlete. From running to yoga, they have everything she'll need to get geared up.
- Craftsy. Know a foodie, photographer, or crafter? They'd love to receive an online class (or three) from Craftsy!
- Amazon. This is the ultimate gift card. It's perfect for anyone and can be used for anything. You can even purchase gift cards from Cheesecake Factory, Spa Finder, AMC, and more on Amazon.
I hope this list of last minute gift ideas helped! What gifts are you still searching for?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).