Mother's Day is just around the corner. Are you ready?
Don't get caught empty-handed! My gift guide has something for every mom.
- Spoil your mom with pretty jewels. The 'One in a Million' Initial Pendant from Kate Spade is sweet and delicate. Surprise your fashionista mom with House of Harlow's Sunburst Ring. Alex and Ani's Mother's Day Collection has a beautiful bracelet for every special lady in your life, whether she's your mom, step-mom, grandmother, or even the woman who's "like a mom."
- Give a gift with her name on it. I love personalized gifts, and if your mom is a letter writer, monogrammed stationary is something she'll use and treasure. Paper Source has tons of great options. These are three of my favorites (top to bottom): Rosewood; Harmony; and Sewing.
- Surprise the mama-to-be. C.O. Bigelow is one of my favorite places in NYC to shop for unique bath and beauty products, and lucky for you, they are online, too! Fill a basket with Simpatico Vegetable Based Bubble Bath, Mistral Hand Cream, and Smith's Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm (take $5 OFF any order over $50 with code 5OFFBIGELOW). Throw in a cheeky book, too, like Hot Mama: How to Have a Babe and Be a Babe.
- Treat her to flowers. If your mom has a green thumb, give her a pretty bouquet of flowers, and put them in a pot she can use again. I like this Canton in Blue Cache Pot, which has a pretty Chinoiserie vibe. How cool are those feet?
- Splurge on some fancy candles. Is your mom a candle lover? She'll love Bond No. 9's 'Voyager' Candle Set. Each candle has a NY inspired fragrance. Scents include Chelsea Flowers, Eau de New York, Nuits de Noho, and more.
- Get her a treat for her hands and feet. Julep's Two by Two Set includes some of my favorites. I keep the Rock Star Hand Creme on my desk and apply it all day long, and the Mint Condition Pedi Creme soothes and moisturizes tired feet. The set also includes two pretty polishes: Annika, a light silver chrome, and Trina, a deep aubergine shimmer.
- Remind her of your love every day. This 365 Gathered Thoughts box is such a unique present. It has messages on life, love, and happiness for each day of the year. She'll be reminded of how much you love her whenever she reads a note.
- Give her a delicious meal. If you mom likes to cook, surprise her with a bag full of yummy treats. Put everything in a reusable tote, like this adorable Pop Stripes Roll Up Bag, that she can take to the farmer's market later. Then fill it with artichoke bruschetta and crackers, gnocci and heirloom tomato sauce, and last but not least, a chocolaty treat.
- Keep her caffeinated. Does your mom love her coffee? Then she'll definitely appreciate a fancy French coffee press. I have one, and it's definitely the most fun way to make coffee around! Give a pretty mug, too, so she can take her brew along for the day. I adore this Stripe Thermal Travel Mug from Kate Spade.
Have you shopped for Mother's Day yet? What are your gift ideas?
P.S. Come back tomorrow! I'm showing you how to make a DIY Mother's Gift!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).