Update your home for the season with these fun spring home decor trends!
Trends … how do you feel about them?
When it comes to home decor, I generally try ere more on the classic than the trendy side. But it’s definitely fun to punch things up with something new every once in a while.
Spring Home Decor Trends
Are you on the hunt for something to perk up your abode?
Then check out a few of my favorite spring trends. They’re the perfect thing to incorporate into your home this season!
Emerald green is Pantone’s color of the year, and it is such a rich, beautiful color. Emerald green is easy to incorporate into your home, and a little goes a long way.
- I absolutely love this overdyed rug from Rugs USA. It has such great depth.
- Add a pop of color with the Ovo Table Lamp from Lamps Plus. This lamp would be perfect in a neutral living room or bedroom.
- Accessories are a great way to try out trends, and this Malachite Mini Box from Bliss Crystals will never go out of style.
Malachite can be pricey, want to try your hand at recreating it? Try this faux malachite tutorial from Little Green Notebook.
Florals are always popular in Spring and never seem to go out of style. I like my florals fairly subtle.
- I am obsessed with blue and white (wait until you see my living room), and this Boho Boutique Reversible Pillow Sham from Target is so pretty.
- My fantasy powder room would be wallpapered in this Seraphine Wallpaper. The print is so elegant and subtle. J’adore!
- If over-the-top florals aren’t your thing, this White Daisy frame (similar) is an easy way to incorporate the trend.
Brass sometimes gets a bad rap, but it can add a lot of character to a room if you choose carefully.
You can find plenty of brass at a thrift or antiques store. Check out my cute brass elephant!
When it comes to brass, avoid anything too shiny and 80’s and look for pieces with a little patina.
- Add a little charm to furniture from a big box store with brass hardware.
- Nate Berkus can do no wrong in my eyes, and I love his Brass Finish Vase from Target.
- This West Elm Martini Side Table with Antique Brass finish would look great in a home with more modern or eclectic décor.
The last Spring trend I’m excited about is geometric. Geometrics can be incorporated into any style, and you can go subtle or bold.
- I love the pattern and color in this Coral Geometric Pillow Cover. So bright and cheery!
- The subtle print on this Key City Zola Chair would add interest to a neutral living room.
- Art is an easy way to try out trends, and this Geometric Abstract Print from Printwork would add a little punch to a neutral space.
What Spring trends do you plan to try out?