Looking for a little spring inspiration? Lucky for you, I’ve rounded up 10 things to try this March!
St. Patrick's Day
Follow my easy step by step tutorial to make these adorable St. Patrick’s Day Mini Ombre Cakes!
Treat yourself to this delicious Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes, and Broccoli … it’s one of my all-time favorite recipes, and it’s sure to become your fave, too!
Hi there! How is your week going? Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am!
There were a few really warm days this week, and I was able to walk Central Park Reservoir loop, which was really fun. I can’t remember the last time I did that. Now that the snow is gone and it’s finally starting to warm up (fingers crossed), I’m looking forward to exercising outside more often. Until it gets too hot, that is (ha!).
Remember Motivation Monday and my goal to get more sleep? Well, I haven’t been doing so well. I’m falling asleep fine, but I just can’t seem to force myself to go to bed earlier. Midnight rolls around much too quickly for me. I definitely need be extra focused on this for the second half of the month. How do you wind down at night?
Anyway, here are a few of the links I loved this week:
Gorgeous view on a gorgeous day last weekend!
Brit + Co. has an awesome roundup of 14 DIY Living Walls.
I’m not too into St. Patrick’s Day, but I certainly wouldn’t say no to a slice of this amazing Green Ombre Cake from I am Baker.
This Wooden Baby Growth and Milestone Chart from Brooklyn Limestone is adorable. If you have a kid, I demand that you make one!
Eat your veggies! Val So Cal has a recipe for Sesame Green Beans that looks so good.
I’m loving the slip-on sneakers trend for spring. You Look Fab has a great guide for how to wear them.
Treat yourself to a Cherry Vanilla Smoothie from Home Made Modern. Yum!
This Vintage Camper Makeover as seen on Design Sponge is really cute and has me dreaming of summer vacation.
A Beautiful Mess shared a Rag Doll Tutorial, and it is so sweet! I want to make one for my niece.
These 20 Must-Know Cooking Tips for College Girls via College Fashion are good for any cook. (And yes, I read College Fashion even though my college days are well behind me.)
How amazing does this sound: Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie with Caramel and Sea Salt (from Pinch of Yum)?
I like boyfriend jeans in theory, however they look kind of schlumpy on me. So Cupcakes & Cashmere’s guide to the Best Boyfriend Jeans is helpful.
Doing a little weekend shopping? Here are a few sales worth check out:
- ChicTweak: 30% off sitewide with code MARCH30 – ends today (3/14).
- Lulu & Georgia: get 25% off with code FRIENDS&FAM – ends today (3/14).
- Target: spend $50 on select furniture/decor and get a $10 Target Card with code SAVE10 (valid through 3/22).
- Lucy: save up to 50% on spring styles + get free shipping (valid through 3/19).
- World Market: save 10% with code SAVEBIG10 (valid until 4/7). Use it to save extra during their bed/bath and rug sales.
- Living Social: get 20% off your next mobile purchase with code MOBILE20 or save an extra 15% off your entire purchase with code 15OFFMARCH (both valid through 3/16, 11:59pm PST).
- Groupon: take 20% off 1 Local Events/Activities deal with code PLAY20 (valid through 3/16).
- Alternative Apparel: save 20% on the Spring Collection with the code GETLUCKY (valid through 3/18).
- Hancock Fabrics: save up to 60% during the St. Patricks’s Day Sale (valid through 3/18).
- M & J Trimming: Love this deal! Buy 5 or more Project DIY craft kits and get 40% off with code DIY101 (Ends 4/30). Host a craft party!
- C. Wonder: celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with 30% off full-price green products!
- Dooney & Bourke: check out their specials (the Dillen Small Satchel has my name all over it!) + get free shipping when you spend $100+.
- Harry & David: use code EGGHUNT to take 10% off Easter Gift orders over $39, 15% off orders over $59, or 20% off orders over $99 (expires 4/20).
- Bauble Bar: shop Monthly Musts and get up to 50% off featured jewelry. My pick is the Ombre Lucite Links Necklace, which is a steal at $20!
- Julep: this is not a sale, but Julep created a new polish called Malala (a really pretty dusty pink mauve), and 100% of the proceeds from its sale benefit The Malala Fund.
- Walmart: save on a new TV during the March Madness Sale.
- Minted: save 15% off all baby + kids products with code BKSPRING15 (through 3/17).
- Bric’s: save up to 50% on Bric’s Cervo and Pronto collections (in pretty spring colors).
- Forever 21: shop the Panty Party – at 5 for $15 you can get one in every color!
- Starbucks: – 16-count K-Cup Packs are buy 1, get 1 free. Online only with code KCUPBOGO16 (valid through 3/24).
Last, but not least: celebrate the weekend with a Blushing Whiskey Sour from Kleinworth Co. Cheers!
Have a great weekend! Anything noteworthy planned?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).