Halloween is fast approaching, and I'm dreaming (or should I say having nightmares?) about throwing a Halloween party. I'm imagining something dark and spooky.
This is what I have in mind:
- Creepy food is a must! Fill glass storage jars with gummy fang teeth and eyeball lollipops. Use this brains cupcake kit to make a deliciously disgusting treat.
- A few scary beasts are a necessary evil. Hang this bag of bats in a dark corner and place this creepy owl with glowing red eyes where it can watch over the festivities.
- Keep the lights as low as possible! Brighten things up a little bit with these blood red LED pillar "candles" and black candle holders.
- Put out some scary games. An Ouija Board will conjure memories of junior high slumber parties, and these Zombie Tarot Cards are a fun twist on a classic.
- Don't forget your walls! This black crow art panel even has a poem for good luck.
- Finally, decorate your table with a spider web tablecloth and serve your salad with skeleton hand servers.
I love these food and drink ideas, too!
- Bloodsucker Cocktail
- Poisoned Apples
- Dip with Carrot Fingers
- Petrified Cheese Log
- Cured Epidermis
- Pickled Brains
What are your plans for Halloween?