Although spring finally arrives on Thursday, it’s still pretty dreary outside. Don’t wait until the flowers bloom; bring a little color into your life now by making small changes to your decor.
These fun accessories will brighten up your home for spring … on a budget. And everything is $70 or less (mostly much less)!
- Stay warm on a chilly spring evening with this Plush Chevron Throw.
- Change up your pillows for a fresh burst of color. Top to bottom: Quilted Ombre (also comes in coral), Floral Print, Green ‘Sprouts’ (also comes in blue), and my favorite, You Are My Happy.
- Refresh your windows with new curtains, like this Jacquard Ikat Window Panel, which comes in 4 other colors, too.
- Show your friends the door with this super fun Creative Co-op ‘Exit’ Wall Sign.
- Collect trinkets or keys in a gorgeous Animal Ceramic Plate from C. Wonder.
- Light up the evening with a Paddywax Mason Jar Candle. This hand-poured soy candle is also available in blue, purple, green, and red. Why not take it out to the porch on a warm evening?
- Organize everything on a vibrant Tray Top Table (also come in turquoise and pale blue).
- Brighten up a kitchen or hallway with the ‘Plank’ Area Rug from Home Decorators Collection (available in lots of other fun colors, too).
- Dress up your table with new linens, like these Citrus Ikat Dot and Blue Chevron Ikat napkin sets.
- Hold business cards and paper clips in a Ceramic Card Holder from Novica. Artisan Duangkamol Srisukri handcrafted the piece using a traditional Celadon technique.
- Corral important papers with these cheeky Paper Source Donut Magnets.
- Accent plain dishes with World Market’s cheery Blue Pacific Rice Bowls. Plates, shallow bowls, and teacups are also available, and every set of 4 is under $20!
- Cheers your friends with these gorgeous Pacific Tumblers from World Market (also in orange, pink, aqua, and grey).
- Sort your papers in these cute Arrows File Folders from Paper Source.
- Jot down your important thoughts on this lovely ‘Roslie’ Note Pad from Rifle Paper Company.
Do you change up your accessories with the seasons?
I’m linking up with Lovely Ladies Linky, Make Bake Create, Your Whims Wednesday, SNAP! Show & Tell, Work It Wednesday, Create It Thursday, Live Laugh Linky, Pin It Thursday, Link’n Blogs, Flaunt It Friday, Craft Frenzy Friday, Be.You.Tiful Link Party, Remodelaholics Anonymous, Pinworthy Projects Party, Inspire Me Please, Fridays Unfolded, Frugal Friday, Get Crafty Friday, The Party Bunch, Link Party Palooza, Best of the Weekend, Saturday Show & Tell, Saturday Sparks, Saturday Showlicious Craft Showcase, Get Schooled Saturday, Showstopper Saturday, Think Pink Sunday, Suburbs Mama’s Sunday Linky, Link It or Lump It, Inspiration Monday, Craft-O-Maniac Monday, Much Ado About Monday, Sunday FUNday, Tutorials & Tips, Inspire Me Tuesday, Time to Sparkle, The Scoop, Tweak It Tuesday, Tuesday’s Treasures, Tip Me Tuesday, Take-A-Look Tuesday, Brag About It, The Makers, and The Wednesday Roundup.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).