Brighten up your home for spring (on a budget) with this cheerful accessories!
Spring Decor on a Budget
Although spring finally arrives on Thursday, it’s still pretty dreary outside.
Don’t wait until the flowers bloom; bring a little color into your life now by making small changes to your decor.
These fun accessories will brighten up your home for spring … on a budget. And everything is $70 or less (mostly much less)!
- Stay warm on a chilly spring evening with this Plush Chevron Throw.
- Change up your pillows for a fresh burst of color. Top to bottom: Quilted Ombre (also comes in coral), Floral Print, Green ‘Sprouts’ (also comes in blue), and my favorite, You Are My Happy.
- Refresh your windows with new curtains, like this Jacquard Ikat Window Panel, which comes in 4 other colors, too.
- Show your friends the door with this super fun Creative Co-op ‘Exit’ Wall Sign.
- Collect trinkets or keys in a gorgeous Animal Ceramic Plate from C. Wonder.
- Light up the evening with a Paddywax Mason Jar Candle. This hand-poured soy candle is also available in blue, purple, green, and red. Why not take it out to the porch on a warm evening?
- Organize everything on a vibrant Tray Top Table (also come in turquoise and pale blue).
- Brighten up a kitchen or hallway with the ‘Plank’ Area Rug from Home Decorators Collection (available in lots of other fun colors, too).
- Dress up your table with new linens, like these Citrus Ikat Dot and Blue Chevron Ikat napkin sets.
- Hold business cards and paper clips in a Ceramic Card Holder from Novica. Artisan Duangkamol Srisukri handcrafted the piece using a traditional Celadon technique.
- Corral important papers with these cheeky Paper Source Donut Magnets.
- Accent plain dishes with World Market’s cheery Blue Pacific Rice Bowls. Plates, shallow bowls, and teacups are also available, and every set of 4 is under $20!
- Cheers your friends with these gorgeous Pacific Tumblers from World Market (also in orange, pink, aqua, and grey).
- Sort your papers in these cute Arrows File Folders from Paper Source.
- Jot down your important thoughts on this lovely ‘Roslie’ Note Pad from Rifle Paper Company.
Do you change up your accessories with the seasons?