Every year around this time, I start to think about going back to school. I guess it's natural since I spent so many years there, but it's been a long time since I actually hit the books!
This is the annual "back to school" picture that my sister and I posed for every year with our neighbors. That's me in the middle with the blond hair, puffy sleeves, and yes, a mullet. It was the eighties, what can I say?
Thankfully, the mullet is gone, but my desire for a new fall wardrobe is not. So, how about we pretend we are going back to school and do a little shopping?
- You may not fit into Garanimals anymore, but you are never too old for a cute striped sweater featuring an adorable giraffe.
- This white woven chain bracelet is a fun take on the friendship bracelet. Buy an extra for your bestie!
- Stay warm this fall by topping off your outfit with a tweed schoolboy blazer.
- You can't go back to school without a great pair of jeans. These cropped skinny jeans will ensure your place on the best dressed list.
- Fall is all about layers, and you can't go wrong with this sweet polka dot printed shirt.
- Highlight your inner nerd with these cute eyeglass stud earrings.
- These red penny loafer-style flats are totally adorbs! You and your BFF will be LOLing ADL. Get them ... YOLO!
- Store all of your books, or work papers, in this gorgeous Frye campus satchel. This bag is definitely on my back to school wish list.
OK, I think I may have had a little too much fun with this! So tell me, do you get back to school fever at this time of year, too?