How is it possible that Thanksgiving is next week?!? Next is Christmas, and I am not prepared for that at all!
My family has always kept our holidays fairly casual. Although I love the idea of getting glammed up for the big day, stretchy jeans and a cozy sweater are pretty much the best after a few (too many) rounds of holiday treats.
This year, I'm planning a casual Thanksgiving outfit that is comfortable, yet festive and fun!
Here's my idea of the perfect casual Thanksgiving outfit:
- Banana Republic Side Zip V-Neck Pullover. My ideal sweater: slightly oversized, but still flattering, with a cool zipper detail.
- David & Young Plaid Square Scarf. Flatter your face and add a festive touch to your outfit with an inexpensive scarf.
- Bauble Bar Freeway Ear Cuff Set. This simple ear cuff is a fun way to try a new trend.
- Bauble Bar Crystal Mason Ring. Just try to get this ring off my finger once I put it on!
- Alex and Ani Bangle Set. Push up the sweater's sleeves to show off this fun bangle set.
- Dooney & Bourke Saffiano Zip Zip Satchel. Any Thanksgiving outfit requires a classic bag that will carry you into Black Friday.
- Joe's Flawless Mid-Rise Skinny Jeans. These eggplant-colored jeans are surprisingly versatile and perfect for the holidays. Plus, they're stretchy, so go for seconds!
- Bussola 'Sadie' Suede Boots. A great classic boot with details that keep it from being boring.
- Maybelline Expert Wear 'The Nudes' Eyeshadow Palette. I'm obsessed with this palette that will carry me through the holidays at an insanely inexpensive price.
- Kate Spade New York Supercalifragilipstick in Decadent Berry. Kate Spade has her own lipstick, and the name and shade(s) couldn't be cuter!
How do you celebrate the holidays ... dressy or casual?