The temperature dipped into the sixties yesterday morning, and I couldn’t have been happier!
This beautiful weather has me thinking about cozy fall style. Sweaters, boots, scarves … what could be better?
I’m planning to bring out my fall clothes later this week, and it’s going to be the perfect time to do a major closet purge. Inspired by The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up (have you read it?), I want to get rid of anything that doesn’t “spark joy,” as the author suggests. Wish me luck!
I love cozy fall style, and I’m looking forward to a closet filled with only my favorite clothing. This is my ideal outfit for autumn:
- Sweater: There is nothing cozier than a cute sweater, and I adore this cupcakes and cashmere ‘Sleepy Hollow’ Turtleneck.
- Jeans: For a pair of boyfriend jeans that’s actually flattering, try this slim style from Kut from Kloth.
- Jacket: I love the loose fit of this Vince Camuto Hooded Blouson Jacket.
- Boots: How gorgeous are these Isolá ‘Eppie’ Belted Booties?!?
- Hat: I need more hats, and this Hinge Felted Wool Panama is at the top of my list.
- Bag: This Studded Faux Leather Crossbody from Forever 21 is a total steal!
- Jewelry: Of course, no outfit is complete without accessories. I’m wearing a lot of studs lately, like this Abstract Pave Stud Set from Bauble Bar. This Alex and Ani Bangle Set will go with all of your fall clothes. Finally, finish off the outfit with Bauble Bar’s Arrow Wrap Ring … so pretty!
What is your idea of cozy fall style?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps keep Hello Little Home running.