Enhance your skin with an easy end of summer glowy skin makeup tutorial!
A couple years ago, I was lucky enough to attend a Mary Kay photo shoot for People StyleWatch. It was a really cool experience, and I got to talk to and have my makeup done by a professional makeup artist. You can read more about that, plus see behind-the-scenes photos here.
The model had the most gorgeous bronzed skin. It was such a pretty look that anyone could pull off, not just a beautiful model.
A few months later, I stumbled across an e.l.f. Cosmetics store, and I tried some products that reminded me of the Mary Kay photo shoot. I decided to create an end of summer glowy skin makeup tutorial inspired by that shoot.
This is a natural look that’s all about pretty, glowing skin. It’s perfect for late summer and early fall, when you want to hold onto that bronzed summer skin.
There’s even a subtle cat eye!
- Blush: Benefit Posietint and e.l.f. Baked Blush in Pinktastic ($3!)
- Powder: NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula BB Bronze Booster
- Liner: Stila Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner in Olive (I don’t think Stila makes the liner I used in the video anymore, but this color looks close, minus the sparkle.)
- Eyeshadow: Make Eyeshadow in Bentonite Clay
- Mascara: L’Oreal Voluminious Butterfly Mascara
- Lip Balm: e.l.f. Lip Balm SPF 15 (I don’t think Rose is available now, but Pink is similar. Also $3!)
I first shared this video a couple years ago. Unfortunately a couple products aren’t available anymore, but I’ve recommended similar cosmetics above.
Watch my video to learn how to create this simple end of summer look:
I hope you liked my end of summer glowy skin makeup tutorial! This was about my fourth take, so please excuse me if I seem a little loopy. Let me know if you try it!
P.S. Watch my other YouTube Videos and subscribe to my channel while you’re there.
P.P.S. Do you need a brush up on bronzer? Check out my how to apply bronzer tutorial!
I’m linking up with I Heart Naptime.