Enhance your skin with an easy end of summer glowy skin makeup tutorial!
A couple years ago, I was lucky enough to attend a Mary Kay photo shoot for People StyleWatch. It was a really cool experience, and I got to talk to and have my makeup done by a professional makeup artist. You can read more about that, plus see behind-the-scenes photos here.
The model had the most gorgeous bronzed skin. It was such a pretty look that anyone could pull off, not just a beautiful model.
A few months later, I stumbled across an e.l.f. Cosmetics store, and I tried some products that reminded me of the Mary Kay photo shoot. I decided to create an end of summer glowy skin makeup tutorial inspired by that shoot.
This is a natural look that's all about pretty, glowing skin. It's perfect for late summer and early fall, when you want to hold onto that bronzed summer skin.
There's even a subtle cat eye!
- Blush: Benefit Posietint and e.l.f. Baked Blush in Pinktastic
- Powder: NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
- Bronzer: Physicians Formula BB Bronze Booster
- Liner: Stila Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner in Olive (I don't think Stila makes olive color liner I used in the video anymore, but one of the other colors would work, too.)
- Eyeshadow: Make Eyeshadow in Bentonite Clay
- Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminious Butterfly Mascara
- Lip Balm: e.l.f. Lip Balm SPF 15 (I don't think Rose is available now, but Pink is similar. Also $3!)
I first shared this video a couple years ago. Unfortunately a couple products aren't available anymore, but I've recommended similar cosmetics above.
Want to learn how to create this simple end of summer look? Click on the image blow to watch my video on YouTube:
I hope you liked my end of summer glowy skin makeup tutorial! This was about my fourth take, so please excuse me if I seem a little loopy. Let me know if you try it!
P.S. Watch my other YouTube Videos and subscribe to my channel while you're there.
P.P.S. Do you need a brush up on bronzer? Check out my how to apply bronzer tutorial!