Have you been to the beach yet this summer? Unfortunately, I haven’t, but I’m hoping to rectify that soon!
Of course, I have already started to think about what I’ll wear and pack. A cute swimsuit and coverup are a must, plus a fun hat, sunglasses, sandals, and roomy tote. Depending on my mood, my style might veer preppy, flirty, or just plain old fun!
Here’s everything you need for the beach … there’s something for every style!
- Swimsuit: J. Crew Sailor Stripe One-Piece Tank (take 40% off with code HOTOUT; ends 7/16)
- Coverup: Athena Crochet Swimsuit Coverup (take $50 off $125+ with code SWIMREADY; ends 7/20)
- Hat: Jonathan Adler Embroidered Floppy Hat
- Sunglasses: Forever 21 Geo Wayfarer
- Sandals: Birkenstock Gizeh by Papillio
- Bag: L.L. Bean Leather Handle Boat & Tote
- Swimsuit: Ella Moss Lace Ruffle One Piece Swimsuit (take $50 off $125+ with code SWIMREADY; ends 7/20)
- Coverup: Forever 21 Strapless Tribal Print Romper
- Hat: Nordstrom Lace Fedora
- Sunglasses: Forever 21 Tortoise Square Sunglasses
- Sandals: TKEES Glitters Flip Flops
- Bag: Dooney & Bourke Nylon Shopper
- Swimsuit: Forever 21 Geo Bikini Bralette and Geo Slash Bikini Bottom
- Coverup: Alternative Apparel Morro Bay Dress
- Hat: Forever 21 Two-Tone Jute Fedora
- Sunglasses: Forever 21 Iconic Aviator Sunglasses
- Shoes: BC Footwear Boomerang Sandals
- Bag: Poverty Flats by Rian Perforated Faux Leather Tote
What is your beach style?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).