Have you been to the beach yet this summer? Unfortunately, I haven't, but I'm hoping to rectify that soon!
Of course, I have already started to think about what I'll wear and pack. A cute swimsuit and coverup are a must, plus a fun hat, sunglasses, sandals, and roomy tote. Depending on my mood, my style might veer preppy, flirty, or just plain old fun!
Here's everything you need for the beach ... there's something for every style!
- Swimsuit: J. Crew Sailor Stripe One-Piece Tank (take 40% off with code HOTOUT; ends 7/16)
- Coverup: Athena Crochet Swimsuit Coverup (take $50 off $125+ with code SWIMREADY; ends 7/20)
- Hat: Jonathan Adler Embroidered Floppy Hat
- Sunglasses: Forever 21 Geo Wayfarer
- Sandals: Birkenstock Gizeh by Papillio
- Bag: L.L. Bean Leather Handle Boat & Tote
- Swimsuit: Ella Moss Lace Ruffle One Piece Swimsuit (take $50 off $125+ with code SWIMREADY; ends 7/20)
- Coverup: Forever 21 Strapless Tribal Print Romper
- Hat: Nordstrom Lace Fedora
- Sunglasses: Forever 21 Tortoise Square Sunglasses
- Sandals: TKEES Glitters Flip Flops
- Bag: Dooney & Bourke Nylon Shopper
- Swimsuit: Forever 21 Geo Bikini Bralette and Geo Slash Bikini Bottom
- Coverup: Alternative Apparel Morro Bay Dress
- Hat: Forever 21 Two-Tone Jute Fedora
- Sunglasses: Forever 21 Iconic Aviator Sunglasses
- Shoes: BC Footwear Boomerang Sandals
- Bag: Poverty Flats by Rian Perforated Faux Leather Tote
What is your beach style?
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission (at no additional cost to you). I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).