Make the most of summer with these chic and stylish under $50 outdoor decor and accessories!
This post contains affiliate links.
It’s time for another installment of my Faves Under $50 series!
Each month, I’m sharing my fave finds under $50 for everything from clothes to home decor. I love a deal and have lots of ideas for this series, but if there’s something you’re looking for, let me know.
This month is all about under $50 outdoor decor and accessories! It’s almost August, but there’s still plenty of summer left to enjoy … especially if you live in a warm climate like me.
One of my favorite things about my new apartment is the terrace. I absolutely love having an outdoor space (it’s been years, you guys!), and I need to make the most of it.
I started by purchasing the bistro set pictured below, which is awesome and comfy (not quite under $50, but still a great price). It looks a little sad out there all by itself though. I’ve been checking out rugs, pillows, plants, and more to liven up the space, and I thought it would be fun to do an under $50 outdoor decor and accessories roundup!
Check out my how I finishing decorating my small patio on a budget here!
Faves Under $50: Outdoor Decor and Accessories
If you’re like me and trying to decorate your terrace, patio, deck, or porch while saving a little money, this roundup is for you! It’s all about outdoor decor on a budget, and I’ve found some great options.
I couldn’t include everything I found, sadly … there are so many great options out there at a great price! So if you’re looking for more, make sure to check out Amazon, Target, Kohl’s, and World Market, where I found most of these outdoor decor deals.
I’ve rounded up everything from outdoor pillows to melamine plates below, so let’s get started!
OUTDOOR PILLOWS and RUGS
- Black and White Striped Lumbar Pillow – These fun striped pillows would look super sharp on an outdoor sofa or chair.
- Brushed Diamond Throw Pillow – The neutral color scheme of this pillow lets your plants and other colorful accents take center stage.
- Argyle Blue Throw Pillow – The vibrant blue color scheme will brighten up your deck.
- Solid Outdoor Cushion – Pair this solid pillow – it comes in 14 colors! – with patterned pillows for a coordinated look.
- Outdoor Throw Pillow with Black Dots – This chic pillow looks more like something you’d decorate with inside … love it!
- Crinkled Diamond Pillow – This bold black and white pillow with look super stylish on your patio.
- Macrame and Wood Bead Throw Pillow – I’m obsessed with the fun, 70’s vibe of this pillow.
- Blue Kilim Throw Pillow – The muted pattern on this pillow is so elegant, and I love the tassels.
- Green Palm Lumbar Pillow – I love the subtle tropical vibe and beautiful colors on this pillow.
- Black and White Geometric Rug – Okay, this rug is actually $51, but I’m including it because it’s hard to find inexpensive and attractive outdoor rugs. Would look cute under a bistro set on a balcony. Check out this brand for other fun and affordable rug alternatives, too.
- Turquoise Medallion Outdoor Mat – A beautiful 5 x 7 blue mat to add a fun pop of color to your deck.
- Coral Stripe Outdoor Mat – This pretty 5 x 7 mat is perfect for brightening up a small outdoor space!
OUTDOOR LIGHTS and CANDLES
Lights and candles add tons of ambiance to an outdoor space. Stop by World Market for many more options.
- Mini Colored Glass Raya Tabletop Lanterns – Give your deck a Moroccan vibe with these colorful lanterns. You can also get these lanterns in clear (if you’re going for a more neutral space), and there’s a hanging lantern version, as well.
- Flameless LED Candles – Get the warm glow of candlelight without the mess!
- White and Blue Fish Hurricane Candle Holder – I love the cute fish cutouts and the fun blue inside. Scatter a bunch around your deck to hold tea lights.
- Frosted Bulb String Lights – Add a warm, magical glow to your space with a string of these pretty lights. I like this Edison Style String Lights style, too!
- Multi-Color Glass Lantern Tea Light Holders (Set of 6) – Brighten up your space with these colorful glass candle holders … the price is a total steal (under $10!).
- Rattan Hurricane Candle Holders – These fun lanterns will lend a natural, tropical feel to your outdoor space.
- Metal Bird, Butterfly, and Dragonfly Hanging Decor – These are so cute, and there’s a bell on the bottom of each so they’ll tinkle in the wind. This Metal Heart Bells Wind Chime is similar and also really pretty.
- Capiz Wind Chime – So pretty and comes in multiple colors to coordinate with your outdoor decor.
- Driftwood and Sea Shells Hanging Decor – This would be so pretty in a beachy space!
- Metal Garden Orb – Nestle this pretty orb among your plant beds or use it to decorate a table or bare corner.
- Ceramic Gnome – This mini gnome is a cheeky update to the garden classic.
- Blue Metal Garden Stool – A vibrant stool that’s the perfect place to set drinks or to provide extra seating. It’s hard to find garden stools under $50, so this one is a real steal.
- White Porcelain Sea Urchin Accessories – So cute! They’d be the perfect accent in a beach-themed space.
- Wood Bird – These cute birds come in two sizes and make a fun decorative accent to your deck.
OUTDOOR PLANTS AND POTS
And did you know that you can buy plants on Amazon? So convenient!
- Round Glass and Cement Terrariums – Plant a few succulents in these chic terrariums and show off your green thumb!
- Brass Geo Terrariums – Glam up your deck with these stylish terrariums. You could always add a candle if you have a black thumb.
- Monaco Urn Planter – Add a dash of traditional decor to your patio with this distinctive planter!
- Square Succulent Pots (Set of Three) – I love the modern shape … these would look so chic on a outdoor coffee or dining table.
- Terracotta Pots with Wire Basket – Fill these rustic pots with herbs for a cute and useful tabletop decoration.
- Footed Orange Woodbase Planter – I love the wood stand on this planter, as well as the pretty pattern.
- Majesty Palm – One of the many gorgeous plants I spotted on Amazon!
- Round Tray Plant Stand – Plant this unique stand with succulents or use it to hold drinks.
- White Ceramic Planter – This planter provides a neutral backdrop for a lush plant but still has a unique texture for added interest.
I absolutely love eating outside, which is why that bistro set was the first thing I purchased for my space! These plates, glasses, and trays are all stylish, but won’t break … perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- Aqua Pacific Acrylic Tumblers – These pretty glasses come in multiple colors and won’t break … perfect for long nights on the patio! For wine glasses, check out this Acrylic Stemware Collection (and there’s also a barware collection, too).
- Palm Beach Serving Tray – A simple, but sharp tray that’s perfect for outdoor entertaining. Comes in multiple colors.
- Carry All Serving Caddy – Use this attractive caddy to corral silverware and napkins for outdoor dining.
- Talavera Melamine Dinner Plates – Fool your guests into thinking they’re dining on gorgeous handcrafted plates!
- Aegean Melamine Plates – I love the subtle, yet pretty pattern (hard to see here) on these colorful aqua and blue plates.
- Wood Pineapple Serving Bowl – This funky bowl is the perfect way to add a little fun to your outdoor decor!
- Driftwood Chargers – Add a little boho glam to your outdoor tablescape with these beachy chargers.
- Rattan Tray – Perfect for serving outdoors now and inside later once the weather cools off.
- Damask Melamine Plate Set – I love the vibrant colors and ikat pattern in this fun multi-color set.
- Gold Pineapple Tumbler – If you have to have something to sip outside, then you should definitely do it in these fun tumblers!
I hope some of these under $50 outdoor decor and accessories inspired you to update your space!
For even more outdoor fun, check out my DIY Yard Games roundup!
Would you rather buy than DIY? Don’t worry, I’ve included lots of fun outdoor games you can purchase, too.
Okay, you have to let me know … which of these under $50 outdoor decor and accessories are your favorites?
P.S. Love deals? Check out all of my Faves Under $50 finds!