Shopping at this time of year can be a little tricky. Personally, I'm ready to pack away my summer clothes and bring out my favorite sweaters (although winter coats can wait). It's not quite time for merino and cashmere just yet though.
If you are looking for the perfect transitional item that you can wear now and into the fall, pick up a pair of booties. Here are nine of my favorite pairs:
- I love the Ryan Bootie from Banana Republic. Check out that sleek and shapely vamp! Wear them with a little black dress or your favorite skinny jeans.
- My favorite part of these Sam & Libby Ankle Booties is the unique gathered detail.
- How cute is the little bow on the back of these Kate Spade Netta Boots? The gold detail on the inside of the heel is pretty swanky, too.
- These Cole Haan Cassidy Booties have a simple, classic shape. What makes them unique is the amazing bronze color that is still neutral enough to go with anything.
- I'm a sucker for details, and the wraparound straps on these DV by Dolce Vita Java Booties make this otherwise plain boot unique.
- The Nine West Hollyday Bootie is a true classic that you will wear for years. This boot will take you from work to the weekend.
- Another bootie with a great detail: the Nine West Rockitude. Don't you love that name? These boots could go dressy or casual.
- The straps on these Naya Virtue Boots add a little edge. Pair them with a floaty dress, and your outfit will be the perfect balance of sweet and tough.
- Last but not least, I love these Sam Edelman Petty Booties. With all of the walking I do, this pair is on the top of my list . Wear them with a pair of boyfriend jeans or a cute dress.
What about you? Are you ready for fall or do you hope summer holds on for a while yet?
I'm joining Style Elixir's Fab Favorites Link Up!