Happy Friday! I am sooo looking forward to this weekend. My plans include watching a few movies, drinking a Bloody Mary or two, and doing lots of relaxing. Sounds like the perfect weekend to me!
I’m writing this Thursday night, and it’s getting late, so I’m going to jump right in to my favorite links from the week. Enjoy!
This Mexican Casserole with Roasted Corn and Peppers from Pinch of Yum looks like the answer (comfort food-wise) to the cold snap we are experiencing in New York.
I met Megan from Bed Stuy Foodie this week. If you are like me, you’ll be hungry after viewing her blog! She’s starting a food photography and blogging meetup group. Let me know if you are local and would like details.
I can’t wait to try this recipe for Dairy Free Sweetened Condensed Milk (say that 10 times fast!) from Put a Bird on It. It only has two ingredients!
Anne from Wit Wisdom and Food had a great roundup of organizing ideas this week. Definitely worth checking out if you are trying to get your proverbial act together. I know I am!
I’m really into cinnamon lately, so these amazing-looking Grilled Pears with Cinnamon Drizzle from A House in the Hills will definitely be making an appearance on my table.
On a related note, have you tried Starbuck’s Cinnamon Dolce Latte? It’s to die for!
Check out this Cheesy French Fry Casserole from Brooklyn Farm Girl. While it doesn’t fall into the healthy category, it does look like the perfect late night snack!
Here’s the perfect quick and dirty craft project for your weekend: an adorable 10 Minute Dish Towel Apron from Fynes Designs.
Twigg Studios’ Blood Orange Upside-Down Cake is just gorgeous and the perfect use of a seasonal treat.
A few great sales for you weekend shoppers (affiliate links*):
- Lucy: take 25% off pants, leggings, and capris, plus get free shipping (ends 3/4).
- Cost Plus World Market: check out the 3 day furniture blowout sale (ends 3/1), plus save 10% with the code SAVEBIG10 (valid until 4/7/).
- Target: has a few promos going on. Spend $75 (or more) and save 20% on apparel, shoes, and accessories for the family OR spend $75 (or more) and save 15% on home decor. Both deals are valid through 3/1.
- Design within Reach: save 15% and enjoy free standard shipping during the Knoll Classics Sale (ends 3/5). Snap up that Womb Chair you’ve been eyeing!
- e.l.f. Cosmetics: take 50% off the entire Studio line with a purchase of $25 or more, using code STUDIO50 (valid through 3/3).
- C. Wonder: enjoy 30% off all full-price sweaters.
- The Limited: take 40% Off full-priced items with code SUNNY40 (valid through 3/4).
- Novica: is celebrating Carnival with up to 15% off artisan treasures from Brazil this Saturday and Sunday (3/1 – 3/2).
- Starbucks.com: new customers: save 10% on your first order with code AFF10. Existing customers: save 5% on your order with code AFF5 (US only. Online only. Excludes Verismo machines and pods.) Valid through 3/31.
Last but not least, here’s a little more blood orange deliciousness from A Beautiful Mess: their Blood Orange Sangria. Cheers to that!
What’s on your calendar this weekend?
P.S. Follow me on Pinterest to keep up with everything that catches my eye!
*This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase something from one of these links, I may receive a small commission. I only recommend products that I love, and your purchase helps to support the free content offered on Hello Little Home (thank you so much!).